Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think Korra will NOT return the bending for?

Mafia Members/ Leaders 0.50310559006211 50.3% [ 81 ]
Police Members/ Officers 0.031055900621118 3.1% [ 5 ]
Tahno 0.055900621118012 5.6% [ 9 ]
Minor Pro-Bending People 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 7 ]
Lin BeiFong. LOLJK. 0.080745341614907 8.1% [ 13 ]
Pabu 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 161 ]
1 2 3 >

Sex Symbol

Once Korra returns to Republic City (which is a possibility), do you think she'll discriminate on who she will return the bending of? Once the news goes out that Korra can return the ability to bend, there will probably be a line of people handing her gifts like Tarrlok once did to persuade her to give them back their bending.

For those of you thinking about everyone deserving their bending back, think about the limited amount of time Korra has to restore bending. She's still in need of mastering airbending and doing other Avatar stuff.
Also, think of her attitude. She may not play the fairness card.

Thoughts? .___.

Sex Symbol

:c
For the gullible: Pabu can't bend. Just sayin'

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
well as seen in ch 12 restoring bending isint exactly the speediest process and surely there lots of people wanting there bending back like the arena fighters
also removing bending was the skill of a blood bender i now wonder if this means by restoring bending if this means korra has the ability to blood bend

Sex Symbol

Yeah, I think Korra would have better things to do then to restore bending for hours and hours until end. Just wondering how the fairness card will play out.

Friendly Friend

I think Korra would want to restore the bending of as many people as possible. But what I'm curious about is that if she's going to restore the bending of criminals and other people that abused their bending. It would make for a nice side story in season 2 anyway...
Dude Korra's the Avatar. She'll do whatever it takes to keep peace and balance in the world, and of course she'll not restore any of the Agni Kai or Triple Threat mafia's bending back. heart
That Avatar State is gonna wear her the ******** out if that's the case.
I don't imagine Zolt will be high on Korra restore list.

Blessed Gaian

11,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mighty Sam The Overlord
well as seen in ch 12 restoring bending isint exactly the speediest process and surely there lots of people wanting there bending back like the arena fighters
also removing bending was the skill of a blood bender i now wonder if this means by restoring bending if this means korra has the ability to blood bend

Taking away someone's bending is not a skill of a bloodbender. Aang wasn't a bloodbender, and he did it. It's a spiritual thing. If you watched the series, Tarlokk even says that he doesn't know how Amon used his bloodbending to take their bending away.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Kotatsu-kun
Mighty Sam The Overlord

Taking away someone's bending is not a skill of a bloodbender. Aang wasn't a bloodbender, and he did it. It's a spiritual thing. If you watched the series, Tarlokk even says that he doesn't know how Amon used his bloodbending to take their bending away.

Ha if you listened in detail to any thing they said they talked about this he dident know how he did it but he did still use blood bending to do it and they talked about how only the avatar has been known to have the ability to take away bending that was spiritual but what Amon did with blood bending was not

Dapper Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't believe she will discriminate, since it is about bringing balance to the world. If that is the way those people were created, I think she would be inclined to restore their bending. She could always put the smack down on them later.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
What's more interesting to me is if non-benders started going to her to have her try to awaken their inner-bending ability that they've never had before.
Kotatsu-kun
Mighty Sam The Overlord

Thats why when Aang takes away bending he touches the head and chest and goes into the avitar state. (remember he has to overpower there hatred so he does not get overwhelmed) and when Korra gives bening back she touches the head and chest and glows as well.

Sex Symbol

lots of good theories! surprised

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
PhilliBilliful
What's more interesting to me is if non-benders started going to her to have her try to awaken their inner-bending ability that they've never had before.

That's also what I was thinking. I am not sure if bending is an ability that everyone has deep down but is 'locked'. The Air Nomads are 100% benders because they are so spiritual, which makes me wonder if it is a personality thing. Like more emotional or spiritual people tend to be benders or something. But maybe it is just that the spirits actually 'bless' certain people with bending or something, and since the airbenders are spiritual all of them get bending? Or the air spirits are just super generous? It seems like genetics play into it, but perhaps the spirits would favor certain families. Anyway if nonbenders don't have any bending potential, then it would be interesting if some nonbender claims to have had his bending taken by Amon and comes to Korra, but when she tries to restore bending it doesn't work. Then she is possibly questioning herself why it didn't work. If it happened more then once she might doubt herself somewhat as an avatar and perhaps even people complain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff