Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

User Image

Click the banner for a link to a very unique, very different future generation Avatar RP.

The plot is very detailed and thought out. It took me and my mods around 3-4 days to create and finalize everything.

We'd love you have you check it out~!

Dangerous Lunatic

I laughed when I read 'literate.'

Then I was sad that the idea of a literate RP made me laugh. emo

Informer

Azula the Phoenix Queen

Sometimes I don't get you.

Back to the OP - definitely checking out this RP!

Tipsy Codger

Azula the Phoenix Queen

Aww? Is that a bad thing?

-Is confused-

I'm sorryyyyy~

Tipsy Codger

Master Huntress Munashii
Azula the Phoenix Queen

WHOOOP WHOOP!

Thanks~

Dangerous Lunatic

Master Huntress Munashii
Azula the Phoenix Queen

BooniesBassist
Azula the Phoenix Queen

Aww? Is that a bad thing?

-Is confused-

I'm sorryyyyy~

[Nonono, it's sad that you have to specify literate. One would hope that literacy was implied - but one can easily tell from the relative caliber of posts on this forum that literacy is apparently of little importance to many people.

RPs are awesome! ]

Tipsy Codger

Oh!!! I definitely agree. The sad thing is, when I used to RP on Gaia just two years ago, I considered myself semi-lit (whatever that means). Now, even the semi-lit RPs scare me.... I totally get where you're coming from, dude.

Tipsy Codger

o uo

This bump is out of place, but I'm gonna do it anyway. >D
sdfdfsfsdfsfs heart

Informer

I must friendly bump because you're awesome.

Bump. heart

Omnipresent Demigod

BooniesBassist
Oh!!! I definitely agree. The sad thing is, when I used to RP on Gaia just two years ago, I considered myself semi-lit (whatever that means). Now, even the semi-lit RPs scare me.... I totally get where you're coming from, dude.

HDMl
You must live for today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.
██████████████████████████████████████████

Going to agree here, some of the rp's do scare me, I guess because I stopped roleplaying years ago on Gaia. Well until recently with the user run Ball, that I won.
I'm going to have to look around in Barton I guess, try and get back to my rp roots.

HDMl

Tipsy Codger

HDMI
BooniesBassist

HDMl
You must live for today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.

Going to agree here, some of the rp's do scare me, I guess because I stopped roleplaying years ago on Gaia. Well until recently with the user run Ball, that I won.
I'm going to have to look around in Barton I guess, try and get back to my rp roots.

HDMl

It's super hard nowadays to find a good, active, literate RP with a great group of Gaians. And the ones that you do find rarely, if ever, make it past the first or second post.

It's equally hard to convince people to invest time in a literate RP for the reasons mentioned above. Even though I put a lot of thought and work into this RP I'm advertising here, I know that my huge block of text in the back story section is undoubtedly scaring people off. I'm lucky to have two mods who are really into the idea and have awesome literacy skills.

Now if I could only bring the literate RPers out of the woodwork. Haha.

Tipsy Codger

Master Huntress Munashii
I must friendly bump because you're awesome.

Bump. heart

-Hugs-

Tipsy Codger

XxXPlay_Hardz_H
sdfdfsfsdfsfs heart

>D

Check it out?

emotion_dowant

Omnipresent Demigod

BooniesBassist
HDMI
BooniesBassist

HDMl

HDMl

It's super hard nowadays to find a good, active, literate RP with a great group of Gaians. And the ones that you do find rarely, if ever, make it past the first or second post.

It's equally hard to convince people to invest time in a literate RP for the reasons mentioned above. Even though I put a lot of thought and work into this RP I'm advertising here, I know that my huge block of text in the back story section is undoubtedly scaring people off. I'm lucky to have two mods who are really into the idea and have awesome literacy skills.

Now if I could only bring the literate RPers out of the woodwork. Haha.

HDMl

I will agree again that the walls of text do frighten me away lol, I guess it's because I know I'm not at that level yet, I would have been if the rp I was going to join a while back didn't shut down.
Probably for that same exact reason, but one of these days I'll find one of my liking and better my skills.

HDMl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas