Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

bellarox101
THEN HOW ABOUT YOU GO 2 SCHOOL AND LEARN NOT TO PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE U SOUND LIKE YOUR TRYING TO BE A JERK U LEARN HOW TO SPELL RIGHT DAMNIT !!!!! AND ANYWAYS ITS NOT RIGHT TO POINT OUT WHAT I SAID OR SPELLED WRONG UR NOT PERFECT!!!! U SOUND LIKE A REAL SNOB !!! SO GOAHEAD RECORRECT MY SPELLING!!! BUT IDK WHAT U THINK !!! scream

If school is where you obtained your spelling and grammar skills, perhaps it isn't the best learning environment.

Also, "IDK" means "I don't know," I believe you meant "I don't care," abbreviated as "IDC." wink
i wasnt realy talking to anybody else and i dont realy need 2 be recorrected on spelling but thanks and i know what i said i also no idk meens i dont know and i also know what idc meens to but thanks for the help wink

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bellarox101
i wasnt realy talking to anybody else and i dont realy need 2 be recorrected on spelling but thanks and i know what i said i also no idk meens i dont know and i also know what idc meens to but thanks for the help wink

So you meant to say "Go ahead, correct my spelling, but I don't know what you think?"

That uh. Doesn't exactly make sense. Also, "recorrect" is not a word. It's just 'correct.'

Dapper Fairy

bellarox101
THEN HOW ABOUT YOU GO 2 SCHOOL AND LEARN NOT TO PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE U SOUND LIKE YOUR TRYING TO BE A JERK U LEARN HOW TO SPELL RIGHT DAMNIT !!!!! AND ANYWAYS ITS NOT RIGHT TO POINT OUT WHAT I SAID OR SPELLED WRONG UR NOT PERFECT!!!! U SOUND LIKE A REAL SNOB !!! SO GOAHEAD RECORRECT MY SPELLING!!! BUT IDK WHAT U THINK !!! scream

Whaaaat?

*waves magic spelling wand*

"Then how about you go to school and learn not to pick on other people? You sound like you're trying to be a jerk! You learn how to spell right, damn it! And anyways, it's not right to point out what I said or spelled wrong! You're not perfect! You sound like a real snob! So go ahead and correct my spelling, but I don't know (care?) what you think!"

(:

And actually, it is right to point out what people spell wrong. That way, they won't do it again and, if they do, you have all the right in the world to bash them for it. Bashing someone before you educate them would be wrong. Also, adding unnecessary exclamation points don't add to the effectiveness of your statements. That's why you never see authors of good books using them all willy-nilly. Just some food for thought. whee
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Why are people hating?? This show ROCKS. Spelling Doesn't. :I

Perhaps, if you're illiterate.
Ha really? •_-

Dangerous Lunatic

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX

Ha really? •_-

The show is quite awesome - and I imagine spelling wouldn't 'rock' if you were illiterate. So... yes, really.
please just shut the F up i get the point you troller and ive been recorrected over something 1 billion times technically so you dont pick on me any more im useing it in a figure of speech . like what im saying by one billion times is ive been picked on one thing for enough !!!! . your nothing but a troller trying to make lifes miserable as soon as you stop makeing your life miserable everything will get better for you . CHEW ON THAT U PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream
bellarox101
please just shut the F up i get the point you troller and ive been recorrected over something 1 billion times technically so you dont pick on me any more im useing it in a figure of speech . like what im saying by one billion times is ive been picked on one thing for enough !!!! . your nothing but a roller trying to make lifes miserable as soon as you stope makeing your life miserable everything will get better for you . CHEW ON THAT U PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream
bellarox101
please just shut the F up i get the point you troller and ive been recorrected over something 1 billion times technically so you dont pick on me any more im useing it in a figure of speech . like what im saying by one billion times is ive been picked on one thing for enough !!!! . your nothing but a roller trying to make lifes miserable as soon as you stope makeing your life miserable everything will get better for you . CHEW ON THAT U PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX

Ha really? •_-

The show is quite awesome - and I imagine spelling wouldn't 'rock' if you were illiterate. So... yes, really.
Ehh Im a bad Speller.. But I can Spell.. And yes, The show is awesome. :I

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
bellarox101
please just shut the F up i get the point you troller and ive been recorrected over something 1 billion times technically so you dont pick on me any more im useing it in a figure of speech . like what im saying by one billion times is ive been picked on one thing for enough !!!! . your nothing but a troller trying to make lifes miserable as soon as you stop makeing your life miserable everything will get better for you . CHEW ON THAT U PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream
Oh god..oh god! I'm crying from laughing so much! How old are you? 9, 5,10?

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bellarox101
Please just stop. I get the point, I've been corrected over this a thousand times already, so you dont have to pick on me any more, this is enough. . Is your life so terrible that you have to troll me and try to make my life miserable? Maybe if you stop making your own life miserable, things will get better for you and you won't have to mock someone for a stupid typo.

Fix'd.

Dangerous Lunatic

Apodyopsis it
bellarox101
Oh god..oh god! I'm crying from laughing so much! How old are you? 9, 5,10?

Apparently she's only 12. We should probably just let the thread die - she's had enough. It's not her fault the school system is such a joke these days. This is starting to verge on bullying, not cool.

Interesting Citizen

Good lord, what's with very young people on Gaia who can't spell?
In fact, they shouldn't be on the internet at all.
:L

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces