Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Lunatic

How were those ice buildings on fire?!?!?! Wtf?

Unstoppable Seeker

15,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
If you watch an episode on mythbusters about ice fire, it IS possible. But the ice has to be so cold, like it turns into the kind of ice that makes smoke for stages in real life kind of cold. And also, ice can explode too. So it's all technically possible.

Intellectual Lunatic

Tsukabu Nosoratori
If you watch an episode on mythbusters about ice fire, it IS possible. But the ice has to be so cold, like it turns into the kind of ice that makes smoke for stages in real life kind of cold. And also, ice can explode too. So it's all technically possible.
But would it produce a thick black smoke like on the show?

Unstoppable Seeker

15,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
Illegitimate Princess
Tsukabu Nosoratori
But would it produce a thick black smoke like on the show?
If it was ice reinforced with wood/plywood, it probably would after the water/ice melted away.
Well judging by the amount of people saying it's possible and explaining why i am guessing it's possible. Don't mind me thought I'm kind of writing nonsense for my own personal reasons so apologies. On the other hand I did learn something new on ice and fire.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Maybe it was the stuff inside the towers burning?
I dunno, I subscribe to Who-logic so I don't question as many things as I probably should.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff