Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Does anyone actually Think Amon will somehow have survived, crazier things have happened before. I personally don't But If you do explain why and how

Fashionable Phantom

Benders or not, I doubt either of them would have survived that explosion. Even if they somehow managed to evade instant death, it didn't look as though they were anywhere near land and they most likely would have sustained burns. Sadly I can't say Noatak or Tarrlok could have made it back.

Dapper Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yea if figured as much, I was just asking if anyone had any plausible reasons why. Personally I'm glad they are gone because that means a new villain can rise

Dapper Capitalist

Easy, we didn't see a body. emotion_awesome

Though, to be honest, it's not unheard of to have the crazy villain that just won't die.

Cutie-Pie

Amon/Noatak and Tarrlok both survived, derp.
Tarrlok is now a used Satomobile seller in the desert area of the Earth Kingdom (Business isn't doing well at the moment). He is currently seeing a local girl and is due to marry her, after she leaves her first husband/third cousin. They hope to gain full custody of her five kids and three bear-pigs.
Amon/Noatak was severely burned during the explosion and had to have most of his body replaced with robotic parts. He was sent to space where he feel in love with a computer program named SARA and started sending out entertainment show signals from his space ship under the name of TOM.
Honestly, I thought this was common knowledge...
rolleyes

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
The creators tweeted "they both died" a while ago in response to the questions. Sorry! They'd make great fanfictions though (if you're into that stuff)... ^.^

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
It would be lame if either survived.
Obviously Amon is gonna be exactly like Zuko was in ATLA...but im just theorizing here razz
xXToTheSky
Benders or not, I doubt either of them would have survived that explosion. Even if they somehow managed to evade instant death, it didn't look as though they were anywhere near land and they most likely would have sustained burns. Sadly I can't say Noatak or Tarrlok could have made it back.

I agree. But if Amon had survived the explosion he wouldn't need to rely on fake scars anymore. This would totally help his story of being attacked by firebenders.

Rinon's Wife

Blessed Citizen

10,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
He drank magical unicorn piss before Tarrlok blew up the ship.

Dapper Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Welp. I am pretty sure they are both gone, I was just asking and making a place for them as to keep people from irritating other forum posts with them
Now you see.. Noatok may be dead.
But, now the idea for Amon is placed in Republic City.
Though the creator is gone, the ideals of it are now in place.
So I personally expect to see another "Amon" in Season Two.
...Though Blood-Bending is win.
..Kinda.
Maybe?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

At the last second, Amon made a layer of ice to protect himself. That, or he jumped off the boat.

*already knows*
Amon's spirit possessed his own remains from the inside of the shark that ate them, and is now known as Megamon, terror of Republic Bay. Tarlokk could only find a flounder, which Megamon promptly ate for blowing up the boat in the first place.

Barton Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
~~User Image~~
~♥☽╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗☾♥~
Amon is still alive because Noatak is the one who died. Amon is not Noatak- Noatak was pretending to be Amon during the last two episodes. emotion_donotwant
~♥☽╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝☾♥~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces