Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
I'd be EXTREMELY mad if they came out with another Avatar movie and it sucked!! Azula would have nothing on me!

What I don't understand is why directors want to take a perfectly good anime and turn it into a live action movie... 9/10 times they completely butcher it!

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
I can see it now:
The Legend of KAR-RA with her friends BALLIN and MAYKO

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
I would be Azula to the 3rd power
Azula the Phoenix Queen
under_the_sunlight
I thing I'd be a Chan when he finds out what Azula, Zuko, Tylee, and Mai vandalized his house. Pretty mad.

Chan just wept and wet himself when we did that. twisted
Haha! EXACTLY.

Hygienic Genius

Azula.....UNACCEPTABLE TO THE NTH DEGREE...

Hygienic Genius

noigel
I can see it now:

BLASPHEMY!!!! scream

Witty Phantom

noigel
I can see it now:

Not to mention General EAR-O emotion_puke

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh my goodness, do not even get me started on how much I disliked that movie. I saw it earlier today just to see if it was as bad as I remembered....it was worse. First of all, the casting was all wrong. I mean I think this picture pretty much sums up the casting fluke. And the acting, oh my goodness the acting. If they tried to pull this same movie acting at a con, they would lose the competition so fast. Secondly, the effects were terrible. For the amount of money they had they should have done something better. Thirdly, it felt like a rushed clip show. -___-. Finally, how do you miss pronounce the MAIN character's name!? WHAT THE HECK!? How did Nick let this pass into the theaters? Was everyone drunk that day?

That being said, I would not mind if they made a Korra movie WITH a different director. I think with the right direction they could make something swell. Although, a part of me fears and cringes at the idea that we will have a repeat of the last movie.

So I guess I would be Zuko mad? Because I am all twisted up inside about this whole ordeal.

Business Hunter

8,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items