Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

lppurplegirl11
Whoa whoa it got TEN razzies?! Sweet Jesus emotion_puke

Eh, I just looked it up and it got 5, but hell, it got the most at the 31st Annual Razzie Awards. lol It might as well have been 10. rofl
I wasn't impressed with the Avatar movie either. Aang was so serious. It had tons of other problems, but that was my main issue.

momijis_girl's Husband

Perfect Werewolf

Azula. He sucks at making movies...

Tipsy Bookworm

I haven't seen it sweatdrop I do like his movies but I think it is difficult for one director to get the essence of someone else's work and that was why so many hate his version of Aang...
Crazy Azula, for sure. Bad enough he BUTCHERED the series with that POS movie, but the whitewashing? FAIL. stare

It was such a FAIL I didn't even see it. stare

Aged Gaian

I'd be Zuko xD
I'd be pissed, but then facepalm.
Because they would say everything wrong.
And it would suck.
But I would have to deal with it, since i couldn't wipe the world of it's disgracing existance.

Seriously, the first one was awful. The actors had no idea what they were even portraying; they should've been made to at least watch an episode or two to know how to pronounce the names ._.
I'd go Phoenix-king-Ozai-when-Sozins-comet-came- on his a**.
The first movie was HORRIBLE,Who the ******** is Ong,Soaka and Eroh? and WTF AGNI KEY?!?!?
The story was wrong,The characters looked nothing like the cartoon ones..
lppurplegirl11
Sadistyk Soul
That movie was a disgrace to Avatar and it shall never be spoken of again. emotion_donotwant

However, if they made an actual, you know, GOOD movie of Avatar that depicts their life after the 100 year war, I'd be all for it. As long as it wasn't live action and actually made by the creators. Not ******** M. Night Shamalama.

I cant even imagine how M. Night Shallamalalalalalalala would butcher the names in Korra gonk Seriously that was one of the most irritating things in his movie. Not Aang but Ahhng. Not Iroh but Ear-o. Jeezy creezy emotion_facepalm

You forgot Soak-ah.

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would be majorly angry at whoever even gave that man a right to make another movie.
I didn't even watch the first one because I knew that it would be bad!
Bad I say!!!
Okay, ranting done. I would say Fire Lord Ozai after his firebending got taken. Yeah cool

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lppurplegirl11
M. Night Shyamalan made an Avatar movie based off the Legend of Korra? Aang being not that mad and Azula being really freakin pissed

I really really did not like the Last Airbender movie he made. I felt like it did no justice to the show and i was kinda pissed in the theater. I think if anyone tried to make another movie on Korra, I would lose my s**t xD

How about you guys?

yeah making the movie that way was definitely NOT a good idea.
They didn't even pronounce the names the same!
after the movie I was like "What.The.Heck.Was.THAT!?"
I was seriously ticked
and i don't think they should make that mistake again.
If they do Im not gonna watch it.
So I would have to say Azula.
Crazy,Zuko-Battle,messy hair freakin creepy,Azula-mixed with weird Sokka in there.
Seriously it would NOT be good.
Azula.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss-Nyan-Kat
I'd go Phoenix-king-Ozai-when-Sozins-comet-came- on his a**.
The first movie was HORRIBLE,Who the ******** is Ong,Soaka and Eroh? and WTF AGNI KEY?!?!?
The story was wrong,The characters looked nothing like the cartoon ones..

and besides THAT Ong was all SERIOUS and stuff,nothing like the lovable,fun Aang we all know and love from the show.

Fashionable Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I think I'd Ang in the Avatar State mad. I saw that movie and really thought it sucked. It was worse than an epic fail. It was an ATOMIC FAIL!!!!!!!

Dangerous Visionary

Cabbage merchant mad. So kind of so-so mad. cause people would go see it but eh. I wouldn't.

Toothsome Giver

lppurplegirl11
M. Night Shyamalan made an Avatar movie based off the Legend of Korra? Aang being not that mad and Azula being really freakin pissed

I really really did not like the Last Airbender movie he made. I felt like it did no justice to the show and i was kinda pissed in the theater. I think if anyone tried to make another movie on Korra, I would lose my s**t xD

How about you guys?

Picture Azula + Ozai...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas