Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marshmlow1
One ting I definitely do like about this series..Is that it seems like they are not going to bring in EVERY sinlge child and grandchild of all teh main characters. And have them form some kind of freakign group. It's just cliche, and kind eh, poor story teling becuase you can't come up with new characters.

So really, I don't think they'll bring back Azula, because obviously, she would be an old hag, and she wouldn't have had kids because she is locked up in prison for the rest of her life. And there is nobody that had a thing for her. Besdes, as nice as it would be to see the kids of some of the main characters, I really don't care if I see them or not, and uit would be pointless. The series is about Korra and Amon, and that's most likely going to be the only big plot. Because, jsut like in last airbender, there was only one big main plot. Guy trying to take over the world, and it's teh same with this one.

As much as I would to see Azula back I think you might be right .-.

Hopefully they will make a new character will a similar personality. Someone more crazy, ruthless, badass, and overall just more evil than Azula...

I'm not really a big fan of Amon, but I did enjoy the part where he stripped the firebender guy of his abilities..

Chayara's Queen

Big Wildcat

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Intibulous
ocel0t
`April
Also, uh....WHO WOULD WANT TO DO IT WITH AZULA!?!?

I would. Azula is my wife.

Can I get in on this emotion_dowant

Hellz yeah emotion_kirakira
ocel0t

emotion_kirakira
We can create offspring to dominate and enslave the world♄

Greedy Capitalist

Azulas as cold and dead as her heart.
I don't see why you seemed to like her, but according to the Wiki she is dead and was transfered to a mental health island.

Hygienic Ladykiller

I don't think they'd allow azula to be out of prison or whatever and get the chance to have some kids with someone. I think it's the end of her most likely. whee Someone as aggressive and later super loony as her probably wouldnt get the chance to be free again

Aged Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
well when we left the sequel azula was left chained to the floor, spitting fire from her mouth insanely.....i doubt anyone freed her and i dont think she was in any condition to free herself, and when i say condition i mean mental condition....maybe she starved.....or something i dunno...i might be wrong but i dont think shes alive, nor do i think she had the means to have kids.

Popular Pirate

LOL. The weirdest thing would be if Amon was Azula. xD
She could still be alive, and I hope she is, but I just don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff