Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

During the fight with Korra and Vatu.

When Rava was beaten senseless by Vatu/Unalaq.
And as her spirit was fading, all the past Avatars were
Disappearing, losing the ties to speak to Korra. Omg.
Am I the only one that was bawling like a baby?
Aang, Roku, Kyoshi.. Oh god then WAN. SWEET WAN.
; A ;

Fairy

YES. It was so painful to watch ;A; And the fact that she will never be able to recover those bonds hurts so bad ;~;

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Never say never, she lost her bending, her memories, even her avatarness(yeah, I'm making that a word), but she got all those back.

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hidariude
Never say never, she lost her bending, her memories, even her avatarness(yeah, I'm making that a word), but she got all those back.

I'm betting on this.

Sparkly Scamp

it's likely that part of the third season will be about Korra reforging her connection to the previous avatars.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
einmyrin
it's likely that part of the third season will be about Korra reforging her connection to the previous avatars.

I'm guessing that as well. (nice avi by the way)

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
soren_alenko
einmyrin

That is what I was thinking also, there will be some way of her regaining that connection, not sure how but I don't think there will be a complete break from her connection with the other Avatars, especially if Iroh can somehow help her as well now that there is a new age and all, surely he might be able to help guide her in the right direction given he lives in that place and the spirits of the avatars may still be there somewhere.

After all, it was their spirits that helped have that bond to her so if they will be anywhere they will be in the spirit world.

Sparkly Scamp

soren_alenko
einmyrin

thanks. :D

Animal Healer

Aang was able to reconnect to all of the past avatars when he was in his coma. So im pretty sure korra can do the same.
The Missing Key
Aang was able to reconnect to all of the past avatars when he was in his coma. So im pretty sure korra can do the same.

He never lost his connection though. He just wasn't able to go into the avatar state.

Animal Healer

The Bijoux
The Missing Key

He never lost his connection though. He just wasn't able to go into the avatar state.

But he died. And on top of that couldnt go into avatar state. But because katara brought him back to life he wasnt connected with his past lives. It was a little mini game on nick.com to reconnect with the last four avatars. And it was a little animated comic on the complete box set.

Bashful Millionaire

Hidariude

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
The past lives really aren't separate souls, they're just periods of existence to the everlasting and continuing soul of the Avatar. They are either Korra or Rava, their destruction was more like losing memories, but they do still exist, as long as both Rava and Korra do exist, so do all of the past lives, unless they're changing the definition of past lives. Think of it like units of HP, as each of those past lives were destroyed, Rava died a little. She's now back with an HP of 1, and that one point is the lifetime of Korra. What was lost can be restored and eventually it will be. They're just setting up for next season.
well yes almost felt like i was being annihilated over and over again as Vatunalaq repeatedly struck luminous Raava . User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff