Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

charm-fIavored quark
    User ImageUser Image oh jesus i love bolin so cocking much

he's the obvious choice of love interest for korra i think (if one is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY) he's gentle, considerate and domestic where she is pragmatic, assertive and perhaps a little pugnacious

also he's qt as ********]

I thought Mako was the obvious choice. There's already tension between them. Bolin was flirty with Korra but it was just that...harmless flirting. Either way I saw a quick kiss scene in the previews between Mako and Korra so I'm pretty sure the end up together.

Rainbow Smoker

Breezes
Silverpyro19
I loved his little "I want a hug" dance he did when Korra and Mako saved him at the rally lol. So fricken adorable.

Did I mention I seem to like the LoK characters a lot more then the A:TLA characters cause they just seem to have more.. substance physically? Seriously, just a little stockier and muscular(?) then the A:TLA characters and it makes all the difference. Makes them look cuddly too = u =

Oh man, I like this too. Their proportions are just a lot more realistic. Korra in particular...all of my HNNG. Bolin as well. I like stocky, muscular men.

me too lol xp now maybe I could get my bf to cosplay then... > u >

Hunter

Silverpyro19
Breezes
Silverpyro19
I loved his little "I want a hug" dance he did when Korra and Mako saved him at the rally lol. So fricken adorable.

Did I mention I seem to like the LoK characters a lot more then the A:TLA characters cause they just seem to have more.. substance physically? Seriously, just a little stockier and muscular(?) then the A:TLA characters and it makes all the difference. Makes them look cuddly too = u =

Oh man, I like this too. Their proportions are just a lot more realistic. Korra in particular...all of my HNNG. Bolin as well. I like stocky, muscular men.

I'm dying to do a rule 63 of the trio but I have no tall, dark handsome male friends. Sad day.

Rainbow Smoker

Breezes
Silverpyro19
Breezes
Silverpyro19

I'm dying to do a rule 63 of the trio but I have no tall, dark handsome male friends. Sad day.

My bf could probably make a decent Bolin. Since I am a ginger though and hate wearing wigs and would never dye my hair would not be able to cosplay with him crying
Zero Solstice
User Image
I'm not gonna lie, Bolin is my favorite character so far in the show, I just love him! c:

Love your signature
I can hear the song in my head when I look at it
XD

Tipsy Lover

-Fallen Anaki-
Zero Solstice
User Image
I'm not gonna lie, Bolin is my favorite character so far in the show, I just love him! c:

Love your signature
I can hear the song in my head when I look at it
XD

Lol thanks! When I saw the video I couldn't stop watching it. xD
Haha. "Brolin". He is definitely a bro, in every sense of the word.

Friendly Bunny

Duragraha
Haha. "Brolin". He is definitely a bro, in every sense of the word.

I've had dreams about how he tries to get Mako to call him that..

Sometimes I worry myself D:

But then again I realize he's adorable so if I dream about him its chill!
Gawd, ur guys' signatures are trucking hilarious!!!! how do you guys make it do the slideshow thing?
I'm with you! Brolin is one of my favorite characters next to Korra.Brolin reminds me of me because I am always goofing off especially at work, or making my friends laugh and try to have a good time. I am soo glad that they have Brolin for the show he is soo funny and cute heart

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart Bolin is so cute and funny!!! For me, he's the sort you can't help liking wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff