Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

just sayin

hey what if the new villain { aka main villain} takes away 2 of her (elemental) bending skills just so that she has to re learn them , so that the series can go on a bit longer because of the fact that she would have to find people to teach her the elements again , also add memory loss to it as well ?so that she cant reteach herself , if she already is close to figuring out how to air bend as seen in the last episodes the series is already practically over...

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well the episode 4 summary goes like this:
Korra is recruited to join Councilman Tarrlok's task force which tries to rid the city of Equalists.

So no, I don't think there's any memory loss coming lol. Also, I don't think energy-bending could work on the Avatar, because she's the living manifestation of the world spirit. Amon seems pretty strong, but there's no way he could take all that away from her.

Rainbow Gawker

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
I have a hunch the main villain is one of the older generations kids , I'm just saying. That would be kinda freaky and the series would have to continue on for two more seasons maybe even three. That is an interesting theory.

Familiar Friend

xChasingClouds
Well the episode 4 summary goes like this:
Korra is recruited to join Councilman Tarrlok's task force which tries to rid the city of Equalists.

So no, I don't think there's any memory loss coming lol. Also, I don't think energy-bending could work on the Avatar, because she's the living manifestation of the world spirit. Amon seems pretty strong, but there's no way he could take all that away from her.

way tah burst my bubble on this one i havnt seen the 4th one yet , hey its just a theory dont take it so seriously you did not create the serious so how do you know ...they could go either way with this

Familiar Friend

DJ Loving You Long Time
I have a hunch the main villain is one of the older generations kids , I'm just saying. That would be kinda freaky and the series would have to continue on for two more seasons maybe even three. That is an interesting theory.

oh yea huh? that also true

Rainbow Gawker

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
FX Beat
DJ Loving You Long Time

oh yea huh? that also true

That's what I am kinda thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas