< 1 2 3 4

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Redisu86
Kroama
I don't need your pity post, my friend Redisu86! emo

what how dare you say my post is a pity post. I ginuely mean it that it's a cool idea! I'll join and show you! >.< but i'll leave all the preparing to you!
Genuinely.
Regardless, aye. Preparation... should i ever see the day of its completion. That being said, I've done a good deal for 6 days. Not as much as i could have, but not like I'm forcing myself to work on it.

Interesting Receiver

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
Kroama
Finished all of the Firebeind Powers in the "Bending Powers and Help" document at the bottom of this post. Will work on either water or earth next when i get around to brainstorming a few possible skills. I feel i will have less problems since there is a lot more variety in the skills.

Anyone that feels i should add any Fire-bending Powers that they don't see in the document,
feel free to suggest them.

Currently creating this list for Waterbending Powers
Novice

Water Whip is a basic move that lashes at an opponent. It can be used as an early / low cost counter, or a basic attack and ranking up in to a lower-cost counter.

Beginner

Adept

Expert

Master

If you're still interested in watching my progress on setting up a dice-game, the documents I'm currently writing will be updating here. They're all under progress and subject to change.
Guide to Creating a Character (Please don't try and make one right now, expecting to use it now. Feel free to do so for the hell of it though!)
Bending Powers and Help

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Why do people do that quote thing?

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Not much today, still just finished with the Novice water bending.
I've come to believe i am severely misbalancing these skills, especially when considering what kind of damage i have in mind for normal weapons...
But balancing can come when everything else is in place.

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm starting to dislike the way i am powering the abilities. Not the way they specialize, as when writing them i began to become fond of that~ but in particular the amount of damage they do, and how it almost always focuses around damage. I want lower costs, lower damage overall, and more specialization in each skill. A few damage primaries are all right, but i'd like to see more penetration, slow, and stunning type things... ugh neutral

I feel so alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces