Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
NicolasDeLaGhetto
He was 12.. 112 exactly, but the ice obviously stopped all aging, physically and mentally.
So, him being the youngest, he should have outlived all of his friends.

He died of old age. The freezing only retained his body for that short amount of time. Since he was thawed, he continued to age after that. He would be about 87....187 actually

Wheezing Prophet

MysteryAceX
NicolasDeLaGhetto
He was 12.. 112 exactly, but the ice obviously stopped all aging, physically and mentally.

He died of old age. The freezing only retained his body for that short amount of time. Since he was thawed, he continued to age after that. He would be about 87....187 actually

Do you think you're ******** cool, for saying what I and others have already said? READ THE ******** THREAD DUMBASS

2,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
NicolasDeLaGhetto
MysteryAceX
NicolasDeLaGhetto

Do you think you're ******** cool, for saying what I and others have already said? READ THE ******** THREAD DUMBASS

No, I don't think I'm cool. You asked a question and I gave you an answer. If many other comments are the same, why is it that mine has to be different?
It's kind of unfortunate that Aang died. It would have been nice to see him once again in this brand new series. Perhaps a special?? Oh well, it's all good.. lol

Manly Lunatic

NicolasDeLaGhetto
The Mystical Girl
Men tend to die before women. Katara was only 2 years older than Aang. Aang also physically exerted himself a lot more than his friends. Imagine what being the avatar must do to one's body?

Zuko was the oldest and is still living, Sokka is also alive too.
Both are older than him.
Kyoshi lived to be 230..
Aang was like 66..
Roku lived to be 70.
Aang should have outlived all of his friends.

No... Aang being in the Avatar State for 100 years weakened his body GREATLY. His body was already strained and that is why he died at 66.

Roku died because he died in LAVA. Yah know, basically left for dead by his friend Sozin...

Witty Phantom

NicolasDeLaGhetto

STOP POSTING HERE, I ALREADY KNOW, I ENDED UP USING GOOGLE. LEARN TO ******** READ, I SAID WHY IS AANG DEAD, OBVS FOR THE NEW SERIES BUT KATARA SHOULD BE DEAD TOO.

Are you ******** five? All caps and LEARN TO ******** READ YOU GUYS MUST BE RETARDED are pracitcally screaming "Hey I'm immature, everyone gather 'round to disrespect me!" I don't know why you'd start a thread if you couldn't handle it in a mature manner. Your getting way too upset over nothing

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
I am Melon Lord
NicolasDeLaGhetto
I am Melon Lord
He's a regular 12 year old once he's out of the iceberg.
Being young doesn't make him special.

It means that none of his friends should be alive.

So let me get this straight.

Older people go first?
That is not always true.
Take into account all his battles and whatnot. It takes
it's toll on anyone.

Your avatar.
o:
Amazing.

Witty Phantom

lppurplegirl11
NicolasDeLaGhetto

STOP POSTING HERE, I ALREADY KNOW, I ENDED UP USING GOOGLE. LEARN TO ******** READ, I SAID WHY IS AANG DEAD, OBVS FOR THE NEW SERIES BUT KATARA SHOULD BE DEAD TOO.

Are you ******** five? All caps and LEARN TO ******** READ YOU GUYS MUST BE RETARDED are pracitcally screaming "Hey I'm immature, everyone gather 'round to disrespect me!" I don't know why you'd start a thread if you couldn't handle it in a mature manner. Your getting way too upset over nothing

Ok I stand by the general meaning of what I said but sorry if I was rude about it. I honestly didn't mean to be

Wheezing Prophet

lppurplegirl11
lppurplegirl11
NicolasDeLaGhetto

Ok I stand by the general meaning of what I said but sorry if I was rude about it. I honestly didn't mean to be

You should learn this is the internet, idgaf what you think slut. lol

Witty Phantom

NicolasDeLaGhetto
lppurplegirl11
lppurplegirl11
NicolasDeLaGhetto

You should learn this is the internet, idgaf what you think slut. lol

Really this is the internet? As if I couldn't tell by your tough guy act brought on being anonymous xD But I won't argue with you, go on and think you won. Have a nice day heart

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I think...I shall post here, just because I was told not to. Btw, should of used google before asking stupid questions.

Interesting Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This thread is hilarious.

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ronins_Cross