Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who you diggin' out of the new villains?

Zaheer [The leader/New Airbender guy] 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Ghazan [The lava/magma bending guy] 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Ming-Hua [Armless waterbending chick] 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
P'Li [Sparky Sparky Boom Woman] 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 >

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is defiantly Ghazan.

The whole, "Really guys? Now?" Line made me loose it while Zaheer & P'Li were makin' out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is subject to change of coarse but thus far I like him the best out of the four new villains.

Magical Lunatic

I like to imagine Ghazan making the Tina noise.

Kawaii Transform

Those two were locked up in prisons for YEARS isolated from one another and still feel the same as when they were imprisoned. That's gotta be real love right there.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
I like to imagine Ghazan making the Tina noise.

Love it! Mainly 'cause I love Bob's Burgers...

Premium Gaian

l Rikka l
Those two were locked up in prisons for YEARS isolated from one another and still feel the same as when they were imprisoned. That's gotta be real love right there.

It truly does lol And from the looks of things, I can bet those 2 were hoping they could give each other a conjugal visit emotion_awesome

But jokes aside lol I am happy to see that she isn't a one-trick pony like Sparky Sparky Boom Man, and only be able to use the eye. When the dragon breathed fire, she was actually bending it, which makes me happy that she can do more than just make explosions, or else I'd think she would be the weak link of the team.

Premium Gaian

Wait now, we have another air bender villain..Who's name has escaped my mind...He was at Avatar Island in Republic city. He seems pretty cool..But he is another Guru Laheema follower, like Zaheer and the rest of them.

Star-Crossed Fairy

Marshmlow1
Wait now, we have another air bender villain..Who's name has escaped my mind...He was at Avatar Island in Republic city. He seems pretty cool..But he is another Guru Laheema follower, like Zaheer and the rest of them.

That actually was Zaheer in disguise
        He was trying to see if he could find Korra through joining the new airbenders but then split as soon as he knew Korra wasn't with Tenzin anymore/Kya discovered it was him

Premium Gaian

Et Folium
Marshmlow1

He was trying to see if he could find Korra through joining the new airbenders but then split as soon as he knew Korra wasn't with Tenzin anymore/Kya discovered it was him

Ohh, I didn't know that, I thought Kya was just thinking he was a follower of his...Looks like he de-aged by shaving all that hair....I think he looked better with all that gray hair lol

Star-Crossed Fairy

Marshmlow1
Et Folium
Marshmlow1

Ohh, I didn't know that, I thought Kya was just thinking he was a follower of his...Looks like he de-aged by shaving all that hair....I think he looked better with all that gray hair lol

Nah she knows it's him as soon as he's asked where he's from and his response is "Some small town up north, you probably wouldn't know the name" because hello, she traveled the world, plus that's a response someone who's lying gives (bad move on his part because wtf plan doesn't have a back story for the false character charade? C'mon dude!) and she's instantly "Zaheer!" and then starts attacking him c:
        Plus there are other clues, like how he went through the old airbending training and did combat moves instead of airbender "be the leaf" movements. His airbending is more combat/attacking than avoid and deflect. Also, his choice of clothing. He chooses to remain in grey clothes rather than don the traditional air nomad robes

Yeah he looked wicked with his hair tbh

I don't know why but thus far I like Ming-Hua. I just think she is super cool! Does she really have no arms. If she is armless then thats just WOW! Like she is such a great fighter and strong despite having no arms :O

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Impulsive Priestess
I don't know why but thus far I like Ming-Hua. I just think she is super cool! Does she really have no arms. If she is armless then thats just WOW! Like she is such a great fighter and strong despite having no arms :O
She really has no arms.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Marshmlow1
Et Folium
Marshmlow1

I think shaving off all the gray hair made him look younger. Gray hair really makes a person look older. I mean Kya would look so much younger if someone colored her hair back to brown.

Invisible Humorist

Lol I'm gonna have to rewatch these 5 episodes cause I cannot remember their names sad

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GhostlyMark
Lol I'm gonna have to rewatch these 5 episodes cause I cannot remember their names sad
It's why I added more info in the poll about them other then their names.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff