Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have to say that the new episode and the plot twist was pretty interesting. I am eager to see how it affects the whole series. I just hope not TOO many people get their bending taken away.

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
marshmallowcreampie

Iknowright? emotion_kirakira The suspense is killing me! If Koh was involved, what motive would he have to wipe out all bending? And would the other spirits gang up on him for it? cat_rofl

If Koh is involved, then maybe it's to get rid of all benders. Then no one would be able to stop him from stealing faces. Since Amon lost his face to a firebender maybe Koh offered him a new one in exchange for a little help? I don't know if the other spirits would. They never stop him from face stealing before. Maybe they can't take sides? Maybe because it's the Avatar's duty to keep the both the living world and the spirit world in balance.

Devoted Explorer

wait wait guys,

what about the kiyoshi warriors?

Ty lee joined them in the end, right? Maybe thats related to this or something?!

omgthepossiblities

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lord Ravyn The Chosen
marshmallowcreampie

Iknowright? emotion_kirakira The suspense is killing me! If Koh was involved, what motive would he have to wipe out all bending? And would the other spirits gang up on him for it? cat_rofl

If Koh is involved, then maybe it's to get rid of all benders. Then no one would be able to stop him from stealing faces. Since Amon lost his face to a firebender maybe Koh offered him a new one in exchange for a little help? I don't know if the other spirits would. They never stop him from face stealing before. Maybe they can't take sides? Maybe because it's the Avatar's duty to keep the both the living world and the spirit world in balance.

OH GOD SO MANY POSSIBILITIES emotion_kirakira

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
marshmallowcreampie

OH GOD SO MANY POSSIBILITIES emotion_kirakira

I know! Why do we have to wait? emotion_donotwant

Aged Gaian

Vanzell
I have to say that the new episode and the plot twist was pretty interesting. I am eager to see how it affects the whole series. I just hope not TOO many people get their bending taken away.
I swear on many things. If Amon so much as touches any of Tenzins kids, I will falcon punch my TV mad

Aged Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces