Welcome to Gaia! ::

MistaLong's Wife

Wealthy Entrepreneur

4,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Am I the only one who still wants Mako and Korra to be together? Like even though they had a rough patch, I still wanted them to be together in the end. Mako is bae, Korra was highly annoying in seasons 2...

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I want them to stay broken up. I want Mako to stay broken up with Asami too. If there is a new love interest for any of them I really want it to be one of the new airbenders.

Magical Lunatic

Mako doesn't belong with anybody. He'll be a bachelor for life.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

Newbie Prophet

If it happens ever, I hope it doesn't happen this book at the very least. I personally don't like Mako and Korra as a couple and don't want them to get together again ever BUT if they do, I won't pout too much as long as they have a good long cooling off period where they can both mature. Korra was right at the end of the last book, they don't work together, but if they're can move beyond they tendencies to mix up tons of drama around their relationship then it might have a chance IF they are given time alone to mature.

Tiny Fatcat

I love Mako and Korra together! D:

MistaLong's Wife

Wealthy Entrepreneur

4,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MangaMaven
If it happens ever, I hope it doesn't happen this book at the very least. I personally don't like Mako and Korra as a couple and don't want them to get together again ever BUT if they do, I won't pout too much as long as they have a good long cooling off period where they can both mature. Korra was right at the end of the last book, they don't work together, but if they're can move beyond they tendencies to mix up tons of drama around their relationship then it might have a chance IF they are given time alone to mature.

That is very true. However, I still think that Mako can handle Korra better than anyone when they've both matured.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
I do hope that they can get back together, but I'm worried how the writers are going to handle the next two books. They pretty much derped all of Book 2, one of the big derps being Korra and Mako's relationship. They had problems because... reasons.

As long as they retain their development they had at the end of Book one rather than going back to how they were at the beginning, then we might be able to get somewhere.
I want Mako x Korra x Asami... is it too much to ask? Hahaha
I have mixed felings about Korra x Mako anyway, their relationship is too far broken, they need a lot of work if they ever try to rebuild it. But i like this about TLOK, how mature the approach of relationships is portraited.
Mako and Asami all the way.
While others think Mako will be single, I feel no one can match up to Korra and her OP-ness.

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I could never get the appeal of Makorra tbh. KorraxBolin I get, KorraxAsami I get, but Makorra? Mako is your typical, as Bolin put it well "brooding teenager" who was pretty boring in Book One and an imbecile in Book Two. It basically boils down to Mako just not being very interesting a character, much less, a person. I have no idea why either Korra and Asami fell for him in the first place other than he was cute? Either way, Mako has a lot of growing up to do before he's ready for a romantic relationship of any kind and I don't want them beating a dead horse by rekindling his relationship with Korra. I prefer Korra and Mako handling their relationship like adults, mutually coming to the understanding that it's just not going to work out, and continue to be friends.

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I want them back together, but not so soon
various faces
I want them back together, but not so soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff