Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Favorite AtLA moment: Zuko childhood flashbacks. - LoK: Aang/Toph/Sokka flashback at the trial. (I just loved seeing them<3)
Most hated moment AtLA: When Zuko betrayed uncle Iroh.. crying - LoK: When Korra challenged Amon at Avatar Aang Memorial Island. (Really Korra?Wtf?)
What I would change about AtLA: NOTHING. emotion_bigheart - LoK: Make it funnier.

Tiny Muse

18,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
WHY SO TOUGH?! There are just too many good moments.

Favorite Moment:
AtLA - I think when Sokka and Momo were drunk/high off of cactus juice...and then the scene thereafter when the come to caves, Sokka licks the honey off the wall.
LoK - The entire last episode was the best moment for me...so far -.-

Most Hated:
AtLA - When Appa went missing crying
LoK - I have to think about that one. Nope never mind. When Tarlok kidnapped Korra and LIED!!! scream

If I could change anything in AtLA:
I wouldn't have changed a thing really. Well, maybe if they could have tied up a few loose ends, but then again they seemed to fill in a couple blanks in LoK

If I could change anything in LoK:
It was the SADDEST MOMENT! (Not really the saddest but it was a moment where I almost cried XP) I wouldn't have killed off Amon or Tarlok just yet. They could have brought them back as a challenge.
O.O Unless that is what they plan to do...Everyone thinks they're dead and then WHAM! They are back!

Clean Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I LIEK PWNIES HOW BOUT U

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Elementalkin
Apodyopsis it
What is this school?!

REDACTED.

Yes.
Oh man I hate pop quizes!
-- What was your favorite moment in A:TLA and TLoK? ATLA: the play about them LOK: When Bolin had Pabu do trick to earn money.
-- What was your most hated moment in A:TLA and TLoK? ATLA: When Zuko betrayed Uncle Iroh. LOK: When Lin lost her bending.
-- If you could change one thing about A:TLA, what would it be, and why? I would get rid of Azula, because she was just annoying.
-- If you could change one thing about TLoK, what would it be, and why? I would have liked it if Korra had more growth.

Dapper Fairy

Elementalkin

-- Favorite moment: Toph's introductory episodes and Korra as a little kid. (:
-- Least favorite moments: I wasn't a fan of the traveling around the fire nation episodes in A:TLA, and I didn't like it when the air benders were all captured in TLoK.

I'm not sure what I would change about either shows. Maybe make it take longer for them to figure out Aang is the Avatar. =/

Cutie-Pie

-- What was your favorite moment in A:TLA and TLoK?
A:TLA: When we learn of Uncle's back story with Lu Ten
LoK: Either Amon/Noatak and Tarrlok's backstory or when Bolin was 'wasted' in the noodle shop.
-- What was your most hated moment in A:TLA and TLoK?
A:TLA: Probably the ending, just seemed to come so fast.
LoK: When Amon/Noatak and Tarrlok died. </3
-- If you could change one thing about A:TLA, what would it be, and why?
A:TLA: Hmm...If I canged anything it wouldn't really be any good and not really A:TLA.
LoK: Same as above.
-- If you could change one thing about TLoK, what would it be, and why?
No more Makfart drama. It does not take a rocket scientist to decide which girl you want to be with. Grow up and move on damn it.
Less Mako, more Bolin and Asami moments. (Not together, just bring them from the dusty back of the group...)

Dangerous Lunatic

[Favorite moment: Zuko+ Aang dancing with the dragons, Amon's rally.
Most Hated: the swamp benders, Korra running from the police.
If I could change anything in AtLA: Zutara.
If I could change anything in LoK: Evil Asami, or morally conflicted Asami. They have it set up sooo well. ]

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
What is this school?!
etuio6th heart
etuio6th heart
etuio6th heart

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My favourite moment from both series was the battle between Hama and Katara

My most hated moment was everytime Mako from Tlok was a dickbag.

If i could change something about Atla it would be that the great library never sank into the desert.

If i could change something about Tlok it would be Bolin ending up being with Korra and Mako being a lonely whore. razz
-- What was your favorite moment in A:TLA and TLoK?
-- What was your most hated moment in A:TLA and TLoK?
-- If you could change one thing about A:TLA, what would it be, and why?
-- If you could change one thing about TLoK, what would it be, and why?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff