Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
At first I thought his character didn't make any sense, but after i watched a marathon of korra, I found out his character did give a few hints he liked Korra, he just tried to hide it thats all

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't care about his character mainly because he used to hide it by being a douche to her but what I really care about is when the hell is season 2 coming?

I used to wake up every Saturday morning super early and get ready to watch that show.
Now I don't have anything to watch on Saturdays.
Well anything that I look forward to watching atleast.

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm still trying to figure out why they tried to honor the late Mako by giving his name to this character...

I mean, it's not like they chose "General Mako" or "Avatar Mako". They came up with Mako, the sexy dude who is hated by most of the fandom. stare
Ninjam117
At first I thought his character didn't make any sense, but after i watched a marathon of korra, I found out his character did give a few hints he liked Korra, he just tried to hide it thats all

I realized he was going to be the main love interest from the concept art, sadly. It seems like something Bryke would do. Almost like an apology to Zutarans or something.

But Mako's behavior wasn't all that subtle. Especially when they took a nap next to Naga.

Blessed Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Perturbed Panda
I'm still trying to figure out why they tried to honor the late Mako by giving his name to this character...

I mean, it's not like they chose "General Mako" or "Avatar Mako". They came up with Mako, the sexy dude who is hated by most of the fandom. stare

that would've been awesome to have an Avatar Mako 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces