Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
So while I was watching the last episode of the season, "Endgame", my 9-year old brother noticed something very interesting when Asami is fighting her dad. So the two are brawling in those mecha-suit things, Asami gets knocked over, her father starts smashing the glass of her suit (it gets broken), but she gets up and the fight continues. My little brother says "how did the glass fix itself?" I looked at the mecha-suit that Asami was driving and the glass was no longer broken from her father's attacks. When I watched the episode for the second time, I noticed that the glass is definitely shattered, and then it is magically restored. Has anyone else noticed this?
Thaeos
So while I was watching the last episode of the season, "Endgame", my 9-year old brother noticed something very interesting when Asami is fighting her dad. So the two are brawling in those mecha-suit things, Asami gets knocked over, her father starts smashing the glass of her suit (it gets broken), but she gets up and the fight continues. My little brother says "how did the glass fix itself?" I looked at the mecha-suit that Asami was driving and the glass was no longer broken from her father's attacks. When I watched the episode for the second time, I noticed that the glass is definitely shattered, and then it is magically restored. Has anyone else noticed this?

There's tons of animation inconsistencies, both in this series and ATLA. I tend not to notice them myself.
I'm pretty sure there's a few minutes of Asami constantly switching clothes in one of the episodes.

Dangerous Lunatic

lmao, yeah, that happens a lot in the Avatarverse.
there are inconsistencies in every animation/television show

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

Same goes for Toph and her "six fingers."

-~--~-

Mega Fatcat

the creators are getting sloppy

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

Same goes for Toph and her "six fingers."

-~--~-

lol what? i must see this!
i wish hahahhaha biggrin

Barton Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
xAliceJae
I'm pretty sure there's a few minutes of Asami constantly switching clothes in one of the episodes.
~~User Image~~
~♥☽╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗☾♥~
There's also her planking like a boss.
And don't forget Toph's magical sixth finger emotion_awesome
But there's almost always gunna be little animation errors. It's fun to find them~

~♥☽╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝☾♥~

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
Chai Wolf
xAliceJae
~~User Image~~
But there's almost always gunna be little animation errors. It's fun to find them~

I just saw asami planking, and toph's six fingers. I can't find the asami clothes thing
Thaeos
Chai Wolf
xAliceJae
~~User Image~~

I just saw asami planking, and toph's six fingers. I can't find the asami clothes thing

It's from someone who was trying to find references of Asami's outfit &noticed it...it's not really one not known...or cared about.

I'll see if I can find the scene/screenshots from the ep.
edit: &ofc, I can't find it. ~____~
lmao this is too funny XD

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
xAliceJae
Thaeos
Chai Wolf
xAliceJae
~~User Image~~

It's from someone who was trying to find references of Asami's outfit &noticed it...it's not really one not known...or cared about.

I'll see if I can find the scene/screenshots from the ep.
edit: &ofc, I can't find it. ~____~

Thank you for trying :33 Do you remember what episode it was in?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff