Welcome to Gaia! ::

You guys should definitely join this RP, it's in need of more people!
Open and accepting!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/mobileapp/forums/show/t.79361061

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
Can you give a bit of info about it (in a nut shell)
red-tala9

Sure. smile this is not actually my RP but I am currently the only one participating in it, so I'm trying to recruit.
"The Black Stone District, like many others is a small district. A hodgepodge of old warehouses, tenements, struggling shops and shady businesses. Flashy satomobiles from varies gangs patrol the district's streets, while orphaned children patter down the blocks in search of fun and food. Working warehouse's poof out smoke and wary workers drained from their hard days work. Only to return to cramped apartments and nosy neighbors. A district just like any other, filled with tensions and boiling tempers just like all the others. "
Basically it's this setting, only OCs.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
XEppieX
red-tala9

Sure. smile this is not actually my RP but I am currently the only one participating in it, so I'm trying to recruit.
"The Black Stone District, like many others is a small district. A hodgepodge of old warehouses, tenements, struggling shops and shady businesses. Flashy satomobiles from varies gangs patrol the district's streets, while orphaned children patter down the blocks in search of fun and food. Working warehouse's poof out smoke and wary workers drained from their hard days work. Only to return to cramped apartments and nosy neighbors. A district just like any other, filled with tensions and boiling tempers just like all the others. "
Basically it's this setting, only OCs.

sounds cool
any spacific things you need for an oc (one of my favorite things to do)
The rules for the RP are on that link. As far as I know, the only rule is you can't meet/know cannons. Check it out plz. smile
Bump mrgreen
Sorry for the spam. Bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas