Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
I was so upset in the last episode. I can't say I didn't see it coming, I was just hoping it wouldn't. I really hope they find a way to keep her active in the episodes and be just as much of a badass wihtout her bending.

Thoughts?

Fatcat

I actually didn't see that coming. gonk

I also hope that they keep her around. She may not have her bending,
but she can still kick some serious a**.

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I knew it was going to happen as soon as she left the sky bison. I almost couldn't watch. I imagine that she will continue to fight. She doesn't seem the type to just roll over and give up.
I can't imagine the writers completely throwing her out, I just hope she isn't thrown into the background only to appear once in a while.

Dapper Capitalist

I hope they find a way that she can get her bending back, but until then she batter have at least one scene to be a badass normal.

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
Neko_Bast
I knew it was going to happen as soon as she left the sky bison. I almost couldn't watch. I imagine that she will continue to fight. She doesn't seem the type to just roll over and give up.

I was watching that scene like I watch horror movies... Covering my eyes saying "Nonononono..." lol

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
CreativeButLazy
I hope they find a way that she can get her bending back, but until then she batter have at least one scene to be a badass normal.

I have a feeling Korra's going to discover a way to get the benders back their bending. But I totally agree! I think Lin can handle her own without it too smile

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
lost_shadow12
I can't imagine the writers completely throwing her out, I just hope she isn't thrown into the background only to appear once in a while.

Yea that's my worry, too. "Oh her bending is gone, we'll just put her aside." NO! I won't stand for that! stressed lol

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
olza
She'll probably invent the musket or something.

lol Wouldn't put it past her. She is damn smart!

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
Makorra
I actually didn't see that coming. gonk

I also hope that they keep her around. She may not have her bending,
but she can still kick some serious a**.

I totally agree smile Lin is probably my favorite character. I always love the tough girls!

Bear

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lin is a Beifong. She was born a bada*s and will forever be a bada*s.
I just hope they don't do what they did with Tahno to Lin and push her to the background. I really, really liked Tahno.

Dangerous Genius

When that scene happened, the moment she jumped from Oogi, I said, "She's going to get attacked on the second one, and it's going to be a surprise attack."

Lin will probably get ******** like Tahno.

Sparkly Leaf

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
Well I am glad she got it back! Go Lin!

Dangerous Lunatic

You... should watch the rest of the series.

Also.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas