Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have any one of you seen the original Avatar: The Last Air Bender?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 42 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]

Melodious Lionheart

9,700 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE LEGEND OF KORRA CAME OUT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop xp heart rofl rofl rofl xd xd xd whee whee whee lol lol lol eek eek eek eek

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL804849A440D2AE64&feature=edit_ok

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL750272307CEA6696&feature=edit_ok

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.................

TELL ME WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE SHOW......I really must say that It was really upsetting to find out that Aang had died....... cat_crying emotion_sweatdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_bigvein cat_crying

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100

All I got out of that was "I'm upset Aang died".

Well ... of course he's dead. We can't have two Avatars at the same time. Aang had to die for Korra to exist. o - o

Dangerous Fatcat

^
What she said.

It wouldn't be the "Legend of Korra" if Aang was still around.
But hey, I'm actually hoping to see him (if only as a guide like Roku was to Aang)
LukaLuna
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE LEGEND OF KORRA CAME OUT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop xp heart rofl rofl rofl xd xd xd whee whee whee lol lol lol eek eek eek eek

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL804849A440D2AE64&feature=edit_ok

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL750272307CEA6696&feature=edit_ok

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.................

TELL ME WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE SHOW......I really must say that It was really upsetting to find out that Aang had died....... cat_crying emotion_sweatdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_bigvein cat_crying

I never knew how many OMG's you could say.. untill now. but cool <3

Melodious Lionheart

9,700 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
I really understand that in order for Korra to exist Aang must die.........no matter how I hate to say it or admit it, it has to be like that.......sigh........The adventures were really exciting when Aang was allive.
At least TRY to sound excited. You don't have to be so indifferent about it.

Friendly Citizen

I'm obviously not as excited as you...

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
The thing is, The Last Airbender was a maturing anime. You could tell from start to finish that things were getting less childish and more serious.

Korra started off serious (with small humorous things every once in a while) and most likely continuing as such.

Melodious Lionheart

9,700 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I am VERY ECSTATIC that Avatar the Last Airbender has a sequel however, I missed all the characters that I met in the first one. Well, like life.......it must move forward.

OH HEY! I think I found the website to see the episodes.......I am NOT sure of it but, what the heck, let's give it a try:

gaia_angelleft http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/how-to-rock-102-a-lunch-table-full-episode.html gaia_angelright

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Melodious Lionheart

9,700 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
I am Melon Lord
^
What she said.

It wouldn't be the "Legend of Korra" if Aang was still around.
But hey, I'm actually hoping to see him (if only as a guide like Roku was to Aang)

gaia_kittenstar HA HA I love your name!!! Totally reminds me of Toph Bei Fong........I really wondered if she had adopted a daughter or got married.....ANYHOW, she was the greatest Earthbender & METALBENDER in the world! ALSO I totally agree with you. I hope Aang would be a guide to Korra but however, she is currently having trouble with contacting the spiritual world......so.......I don't know. Lets Hope! gaia_kittenstar
Our Sextape

Well ... of course he's dead. We can't have two Avatars at the same time. Aang had to die for Korra to exist. o - o

I love your signature. cx

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Maffiline
Our Sextape

You would not believe how many people have told me that. Thank you. XD

Our Sextape
Maffiline
Our Sextape

You would not believe how many people have told me that. Thank you. XD

Actually I can. Every thread I've lurked in where you are, I see "I love your signature!" cx
I must admit i'm like a little kid when it come s to the avatar series, the art is amazing yet simple, and it hilarious. I'm so sad that Aang had to die though...

Lonely Fatcat

o.o. . . What are we talking about? : o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas