Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Contributor 150
I recently re-watched the series and I realised how shitty the characters were. All of them. ALL of them. Also, the fanbase ******** blows too.

The amount of psycho obnoxious fans severely out number the normal people.
Hopefully season 2 will be treated with much more patience from the writers.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to all fandoms everywhere.

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Why do the same complaints keep coming up over and over again? Gaia should just shut down this forum until April.
I respect everyone's opinion.. But here is mine. I love the Legend of Korra. I think they have everything. (The comedy relief, Epic Villon, Love interest, Fights, Etc.)
Sparkie

Invisible Giver

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Wait...hold on....What DO you consider Normal people? I haven't seen Normal for a LONG time...I think they're a rare species or something...

It's a good series by the way...unfortunately it was a mini series sooo some things were under developed or weren't explored enough for peoples taste but yet it captured a lot of peoples hearts.

Love the Series <3
I don't like you anymore.... crying
Piercless
Who do the same complaints keep coming up over and over again? Gaia should just shut down this forum until April.

It's not like that would stop complaints. It'd just get into Cartoons/Animation and Entertainment Discussion.

They should just turn this into a general Avatar subforum and remove it from Hot Topics. Srsly, I don't get why this one (&MLP) are still in the Hot Topics category. confused

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

User Image

Normal? What's that?

Beloved Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Contributor 150
Piercless
Why do the same complaints keep coming up over and over again? Gaia should just shut down this forum until April.

Or maybe you should shut the hell up and get over the fact that not everyone is going to love the show. Just because there's a forum about it doesn't mean every topic has to be a psycho fanbase thread.

Friendly Lunatic

SHE SAID THE "N" WORD, EVERYONE GET THE PITCH FORKS!!!
Normal has not been around since a long time ago, that is if it ever existed. ( I believe not.)

Okay, I guess I need to come up with somethin serious so I don't get labeled a troll, I partly agree and partly not, but was I pissed at the ending? Really pissed. The ending sucked and it was rushed and I would let this slide but it was the freakin' AVATAR. Whatever the creators were smoking when they thought it wasn't going to be as popular as the Last Airbender, not a clue.
Besides being rushed I watched the rest of it for curiousity and there were a few episodes that I did like and some that I really did not like and sadly the only characters I did like hardly had any screen time besides Asami. (I liked her.)
Me and Korra kinda have a love hate relationship though, I blame poor character development for my disliking and the fact that Korra did NOTHING to learn how to go into the Avatar state. Makos a cheating a*****e and saying "hes young and confused" will not change my mind.

If you were Asami though this, you would be pissed and nothing in my mind doubts you would have wanted to smash his head against your fist and a cinder block or something close to that.

I feel that Korra does not deserve the accomplishment of knowing what Avatar state is and it was all bad Bad BAD that everyone had there bending returned. POOR PLANING CREATORS, 3 more seasons of how Korra learnt how to Airbend, unlock the Avatar state and then being able to return bending would have been far less cheesy and more interesting. But this is just a fraction of my Avatar rant, people are lazy and who am I to steal half this pages space.

As for the fans, if you hate them so much stay away from this fandom, any mental punishment you have suffered from it was your falt, you chose the path of getting involved by just being on this form.

I.M.FREAKIN' O.
tldr: Freakin' read or GTFO. Or quote this post saying tldr to make yourself look "SWAG" or what not.
Plague Vendor
SHE SAID THE "N" WORD, EVERYONE GET THE PITCH FORKS!!!
Normal has not been around since a long time ago, that is if it ever existed. ( I believe not.)

Okay, I guess I need to come up with somethin serious so I don't get labeled a troll, I partly agree and partly not, but was I pissed at the ending? Really pissed. The ending sucked and it was rushed and I would let this slide but it was the freakin' AVATAR. Whatever the creators were smoking when they thought it wasn't going to be as popular as the Last Airbender, not a clue.
Besides being rushed I watched the rest of it for curiousity and there were a few episodes that I did like and some that I really did not like and sadly the only characters I did like hardly had any screen time besides Asami. (I liked her.)
Me and Korra kinda have a love hate relationship though, I blame poor character development for my disliking and the fact that Korra did NOTHING to learn how to go into the Avatar state. Makos a cheating a*****e and saying "hes young and confused" will not change my mind.

If you were Asami though this, you would be pissed and nothing in my mind doubts you would have wanted to smash his head against your fist and a cinder block or something close to that.

I feel that Korra does not deserve the accomplishment of knowing what Avatar state is and it was all bad Bad BAD that everyone had there bending returned. POOR PLANING CREATORS, 3 more seasons of how Korra learnt how to Airbend, unlock the Avatar state and then being able to return bending would have been far less cheesy and more interesting. But this is just a fraction of my Avatar rant, people are lazy and who am I to steal half this pages space.

As for the fans, if you hate them so much stay away from this fandom, any mental punishment you have suffered from it was your falt, you chose the path of getting involved by just being on this form.

I.M.FREAKIN' O.
tldr: Freakin' read or GTFO. Or quote this post saying tldr to make yourself look "SWAG" or what not.

Razorblade`Allergy says ;
    THIS POST TAKES IT ALLLLL.

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
SyberSeiferRaveV4
Just because there's a forum about it doesn't mean every topic has to be a psycho fanbase thread.
This thread is no different.
I dont like legend of korra i liked the old avatar cry

Distinct Raider

2,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
Ronan2023
I dont like legend of korra i liked the old avatar cry

yea i liked it better, too. and i kinda wish they made more episodes of that series than starting a new one. in the end we never found out where suko's mom ended up..... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff