Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

11,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
is there gonna be third and froth season i was curious because i heard rumors about there was more to the series biggrin So Does Anyone Know :3

Picture
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think the 3rd is going to be about how the people and benders and blah have to deal with the spirits existing in their everyday lives and Korra probably will have to go seek out the other Avatars in the spirit world because *SOPILERS* she cut off her connection with them after Rava was extracted from her body.

Friendly Genius

11,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
well i know that she was cut off from the others XD
Spoiler for Book 2

Yes, there willl be a third season due out sometime this fall, season four is just about finished in production. The third will deal with spirits in the day to day lives of humans once again, we all know how well Wan handled that situation. So spirits wanting land once again for themselves and causing problems...etc Korra having to deal with this on her own because when Rava was removed from Korra and attacked in her natural form it weakened and cut the connection with all previous Avatars, so no direct phone line to them anymore. (Just a guess on the following) So she may have to visit older places around the world in order to gain an understanding of how to help 'balance' things out. Spoilers Zuko and his dragon are gonna possible be of some help, White Lotas could be the bad guys....

On that subject I would like to add a personal thought,
Thanks to the Tree when she recovers her memory, Korra still has all the memories of the past Avatars so this means that while all the other Avatars have been reincarnated (until they show otherwise I'm going with that) as Rava no longer holds their souls/spirits with her connection. Korra can still have the Power/Knowledge...etc when she enters the Avatar State, like an Avatar 2.0.
The tree when she recovers her memories, including those of the past Avatars, got compressed into a "human zip file" thus allowing her to still have access when she needs them.

Edit : If this seems redundant, I do apologize, it's been a long 32 hour day.
As far as I know there is definitely going to be a Book 3 set to release this Summer or Fall. I was looking for Book 3 when I also heard a rumor about how the writers are working on the 4th book now while the 3rd book is in animation.

Dabbler

I really wish I could watch this show but I never know when they play episodes and they only play them once. I saw episode 1-4 from season 1 and i thought it was cool but after that I lost track of when they play episodes. sad

Fashionable Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I.hope.they.do..Saw.season.1.and.loved.it..Life.interfered.so.I.haven't.seen.season.2.

Friendly Genius

11,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
season 2 is very good i hear they will make a 3 and 4 biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers