nya_Neko-chii
Aang ftw.

Nuff said.

agreed

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
I like Legend of Korra but I love The Last Airbender one caz it wasnt rushed it had a story line like a real story line.

Hellraiser

We can't make a solid decisions until Korra is completed. However, if we want to compare the first seasons of each show, I think that Korra has a really great setting and I love all the clever devices they have and how somewhat modern it seems. However, I love Aang a lot better than Korra which is saying something because I found him to be an annoying little s**t sometimes. Also, at least in A:tLA nothing was rushed, problems weren't solved within the last ten minutes of the season finale. No, it left us at cliff hangers, wanting so much more.

Divine Junior

I prefer the Last Airbender. Mainly because I thought it was more interesting with Aang learning the other three elements, and more plot, whereas Korra had already learned most of them.

Romantic Dabbler

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
They both have their own good points, like TLA had deeper characters that you could really feel for. But I don't really want to choose at this point because we're only one season into Korra and I really want to see how it turns out later on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff