Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gaia should make Legend of Korra items?

Yes 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 64 ]
No 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 4 ]
Maybe 0.069230769230769 6.9% [ 9 ]
I'm the Avatar deal with it! (YES) 0.40769230769231 40.8% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
1 2 3 >

Just an idea but I think Gaia should make Legend Of Korra items to help celebrate the new Avatar series Legend of Korra! What do you think?

Ice-Cold Victory

They kind of did with the Water Wielder item from Gauntlets & Goblins. A little lackluster, but still! Are you talking about Gaia getting a huge sponsorship, Adventure Time style?
Cyriistar
They kind of did with the Water Wielder item from Gauntlets & Goblins. A little lackluster, but still! Are you talking about Gaia getting a huge sponsorship, Adventure Time style?

Yea kinda

Ice-Cold Victory

Satanic Sage
Cyriistar

Yea kinda

It would be nice if we could get some awesome bending items and outfits and hairstyles, but I don't think it's very likely. Nickelodeon would just be advertising to an audience that already watches the show! Talk about inefficient spending.

But if the show proves popular and the artists are up for it, then I wouldn't be surprised to see a referenced item show up in a RIG again.
Cyriistar
Satanic Sage
Cyriistar

Yea kinda

It would be nice if we could get some awesome bending items and outfits and hairstyles, but I don't think it's very likely. Nickelodeon would just be advertising to an audience that already watches the show! Talk about inefficient spending.

But if the show proves popular and the artists are up for it, then I wouldn't be surprised to see a referenced item show up in a RIG again.

Thats all I ever wanted crying because the Water Wielder is kinda boring sad

Ice-Cold Victory

I was hoping for a secret free item grant for posting in the forum because there's been so much Korra buzz on Gaia lately, but I see no such thing :c

Imagine if there were animated bending items in the cash shop!

Tipsy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I think it's a pretty good idea. It is getting pretty popular. smile
DezziMonsta
I think it's a pretty good idea. It is getting pretty popular. smile

Good feed the idea let it grow!! and maybe Gaia will be like oaaaahh snap they want Legend of Korra sooo we shall give them what they want!!! razz I hope
Cyriistar
I was hoping for a secret free item grant for posting in the forum because there's been so much Korra buzz on Gaia lately, but I see no such thing :c

Imagine if there were animated bending items in the cash shop!

What do you mean by secret free item grant?

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Maybe something pro-bending style? :3
12peppermint
Maybe something pro-bending style? :3

oh ho ho thats an awesome idea like the pro bending equipment from the show with earth fire water bending action! biggrin
So what I'm thinking is the Air Bender robes that Anng/korra/Tenzen wore and the Air Monks because that would be awesome but there can be so much more then just that!

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Satanic Sage
So what I'm thinking is the Air Bender robes that Anng/korra/Tenzen wore and the Air Monks because that would be awesome but there can be so much more then just that!

This probably won't happen but... Sokka's war gear from the Last Airbender. With the facepaint and everything! XD
12peppermint
Satanic Sage

This probably won't happen but... Sokka's war gear from the Last Airbender. With the facepaint and everything! XD

I know but its kool to think of and I want Earth bending look or Tophs Earth Bending Champion belt from when she was the blind bandet!! smile
I want a polarbear...polardog (...ehhh???) item! emotion_awesome
so fluffy ; A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas