Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was practically crying when Korra lost her powers and was hurt, i was so touched when Mako came to her side after electrocuting Aman rofl , the emotional music and tender scenes tied together to make a very emotional ending when Korra finally spoke to aang and regained her powers as the avatar and then passionately kissing Mako. Tell me what you thought of the finale of the first season? question question question

Invisible Sweetheart

I feel like we are one of the few that actually enjoyed the Makorra ending haha. I thought the finale was absolutely fantastic and was so surprised when Tarrlok blew up the boat (I can't believe Nick allowed that to be honest). Even my sister, who isn't a big Avatar fan, admitted it was a great ending of the season.
Girl on Fire 12
I feel like we are one of the few that actually enjoyed the Makorra ending haha. I thought the finale was absolutely fantastic and was so surprised when Tarrlok blew up the boat (I can't believe Nick allowed that to be honest). Even my sister, who isn't a big Avatar fan, admitted it was a great ending of the season.

I loved makorra from the beginning, it was fantastic, Mako and Korra belong together, I found it so shocking yet mysterious that Tarrlok killed him and his brother, it makes me think that there might be a deeper meanig looking into it in the second season, that maybe, they survived, but i found it so heart wrenching.

Invisible Sweetheart

Ella-Elfaya
Girl on Fire 12

I loved makorra from the beginning, it was fantastic, Mako and Korra belong together, I found it so shocking yet mysterious that Tarrlok killed him and his brother, it makes me think that there might be a deeper meanig looking into it in the second season, that maybe, they survived, but i found it so heart wrenching.

Yeah same, I was always a Makorra fan. Also, this was my reaction to the whole Tarrlok thing.
Girl on Fire 12
Ella-Elfaya
Girl on Fire 12

Yeah same, I was always a Makorra fan. Also, this was my reaction to the whole Tarrlok thing.

that's the point where i broke out into tears, that this is also a breaking point in nickelodeon history, showing an inferred suicide, this is like the next step in kid to teen to adult animation
Ella-Elfaya
Girl on Fire 12
Ella-Elfaya
Girl on Fire 12

that's the point where i broke out into tears, that this is also a breaking point in nickelodeon history, showing an inferred suicide, this is like the next step in kid to teen to adult animation

honestly there was so much emotion conveyed in that scene gonk

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
IT WAS ADORABLE <3
Now all that's left is the Bolin and Asami pairup. emotion_dowant

Lonely Garbage

I thought it was touching and emotional as well... quite a few surprises.

Hopeless Dreamer

Ella-Elfaya
I was practically crying when Korra lost her powers and was hurt, i was so touched when Mako came to her side after electrocuting Aman rofl , the emotional music and tender scenes tied together to make a very emotional ending when Korra finally spoke to aang and regained her powers as the avatar and then passionately kissing Mako. Tell me what you thought of the finale of the first season? question question question

I know how you feel, I cried till I can't cry no more.
I don't know how many emotion or expressions is going to be in this anime. ~ heart
Oh and it's Amon. I know people don't like to remember the villain's name, so is my bro and sis. My bro said his name was Omar and my sis said he is Uman. xd
Forget about that, the whole scene was very touching for me.

I was hoping that The Legend of Korra wouldn't end quickly since (season) Book 1 has only 12 chapter (episode). Total episodes are 52 and in the previous avatar, they have 61 episodes in total. At least those were the episodes I counted, hope they make more as it goes on.

For Asami's and Bolin's relationship, I was thinking and hoping that Asami would be with Bolin together since Bolin rescued her when her father was going to do something bad and unexpected to Asami for betraying him. Yeah so Bolin x Asami~
iHikairi
Ella-Elfaya

I know how you feel, I cried till I can't cry no more.
I don't know how many emotion or expressions is going to be in this anime. ~ heart
Oh and it's Amon. I know people don't like to remember the villain's name, so is my bro and sis. My bro said his name was Omar and my sis said he is Uman. xd
Forget about that, the whole scene was very touching for me.

I was hoping that The Legend of Korra wouldn't end quickly since (season) Book 1 has only 12 chapter (episode). Total episodes are 52 and in the previous avatar, they have 61 episodes in total. At least those were the episodes I counted, hope they make more as it goes on.

For Asami's and Bolin's relationship, I was thinking and hoping that Asami would be with Bolin together since Bolin rescued her when her father was going to do something bad and unexpected to Asami for betraying him. Yeah so Bolin x Asami~

well i was pronouncing it Amon, i just couldnt remember off the spot how to spell it, these names are sometimes either spelled exactly how they sound or nothing like they sound and i fully agree
Chreiya

i honestly wasn't expecting anything i saw in the finale.

Lonely Garbage

Ella-Elfaya
Chreiya

Me and a few people on a different website had bets on who Amon was... I was glad to see that we were all wrong.
Chreiya
Ella-Elfaya
Chreiya

Me and a few people on a different website had bets on who Amon was... I was glad to see that we were all wrong.

at first i was afraid that it was someone Korra trusted or even one of the original charcters sad i AM GLAD i was wrong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff