• Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aang could take Korra any day.

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
dude razz that show is beastly > biggrin i love et >:3
No, she isn't. Aang pretty much had all four elements mastered down and pat by the age of twelve (or was it fourteen?). Korra on the other hand, just finished fire-bending, and has yet to even air-bend. Aang stopped an entire war, while Korra is struggling to clear the city of non-benders . Remember how Aang had trouble with earth-bending? He did his first real earth-bend a day or two after Toph taught him. Korra has been training for air-bending there for several weeks (I want to say three. Or is it two? Either way, she should at least be able to make a little wind poot or something). Aang has arrows (not really serious, but you have to admit that they're cool). Aang mastered the avatar state at either twelve or fourteen. Korra has yet to enter the Avatar state.

Its not that I don't like Korra (she's pretty kick-a**), but Aang is just...yes.

Wheezing Fatcat

IDK. I was never a huge fan of Aang and I think part of that was that he was just too young minded for me to see the connection. Korra has her own issues (temper, violence against non-benders, ect). IDK I think they're both good and bad for different reasons and should be viewed as different persons though they technically are the same soul

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff