Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hey, I just started watching Avater (didn't see the first season) should i watch the first season or no?

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm sure watching it is not "necessary" in order to understand the story in this show, but it was a great series, and a few of the characters we've seen are from the old series, or are the children of the old gang. It really helps you to appreciate them more, knowing where they come from and what their parents were like. : )
i agree with Traumends, the first series was great on its own and this new one looks just as promising. I watched the first series and loved every minute of it. but you don't need to watch the first series to understand this new one because of the big time difference

Thirteenth Browser

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
XxLadyRedRosexX
Hey, I just started watching Avater (didn't see the first season) should i watch the first season or no?
Amg. Watch the first season. It was really good. c:

Jeering Noob

If you watch the arc with Aang and his group, you'll understand the references that they make more. I suggest this, but you can probably start with Korra's arc if you'd like.

Lonely Phantom

I've only seen the Legend of Korra so far and still partially understand some of the old character references because my friend told me about it.
I'd would be wise too watch the first season c;
It's not entirely necessary to watch the first avatar series, but it may help with some background info. Plus it had an extremely good story.

Moonlight Stalker

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yes watch it, there are probably gonna be alot of references to it. Plus it probably doesn't take long to watch it all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff