Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bending? *blinks* What's that? Oh dear... I crossed into the wrong world again. Better keep my disguise going.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
sorry dude but im staying on team Avatar. your idea and plan are quite amazing and you are a worthy villan but im staying with the benders (although i cant bend myself)

Dangerous Explorer

Equalist Amon

Crazy equalists...

( BTW awesome cosplay! eek )
Equalist Amon

If korra could give bending to those without it, would you end this nonsense?

Dapper Shapeshifter

xx Cookie-Boots xx

Oh, right.
Sorry, I keep getting my superheroes confused.
Spiderman's the one who can turn invisible, right?

Right!
And Superman is the one that has superspeed and wears the red costume with lightning bolts.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
y-y u so creepy stare

Sparkly Friend

I wouldn't mind taking Amon on*smirks* he might be a good challenge compared to everyone else I have faced..I like benders, I also like normal people there is so many things we can learn from each other still, and continue to improve what there already is..I think he just has some issues..So Amon lets make it fun face off choice of weapon...*has scythe,sword, a hidden blade, a wolf and a white tiger by my side*. Oh just a heads up i've never lost big guy..
((really I am a fencer an archer,and know how to use a whip and i've never lost XD haha. Also ditto on the cosplay!!)) I find it funny you call yourself equalists instead of working things out to truly be equal you just act up, and think you have the right to take away bending that isn't equality it is force..

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Shad Woest
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Oh, right.
Sorry, I keep getting my superheroes confused.
Spiderman's the one who can turn invisible, right?

Right!
And Superman is the one that has superspeed and wears the red costume with lightning bolts.

Oh, right!
And the Flash is the one who's basically a ninja who's the silent protector of a crime-filled city, right?

Also, Amon... popular consensus on some place called "tumblr" is that you secretly lust for Korra. Not that I care either way, but what is your response to these rumors? emotion_dowant
Bending doesn't make people bad or over controlling, it's a personality concept. Even benders feared other benders. Even amon is creating fear hypocritically to get rid of the fear of benders.

If all the benders were gone a new concept of war will emerge through weapons, basically it would be like our world today.
BUT
Even if he "eliminated" benders people will learn form the animals once again on how to bend, it'll be a cycle, and start all over.

I hope I'm making sense UGH

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
*Grabs Spike's Gun* *BANG* Crazy guy...-_-() without the elements,We could die.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Michelle Chiba

erm neutral
The elements would be just fine; the people that bend them would just be brought down to normal.
Also, I'm willing to bet anything that his grand plan is to somehow use Korra to end bending permanently.
Why do you call your followers Equalists when you treat benders different?

Don't listen to him everyone bending is part of who benders are, its like taking away the voices from non-benders, its just isn't right to fault us for what we were born with.

And bending does not make someone better or worse than someone else, just different.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
marshmallowcreampie
Oh yeah, well... YOU'RE OPPRESSING YOURSELF! emotion_donotwant

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Michelle Chiba

erm neutral
The elements would be just fine; the people that bend them would just be brought down to normal.
Also, I'm willing to bet anything that his grand plan is to somehow use Korra to end bending permanently.

That's what I think too. cat_ninja

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I might not be able to bend, but I support The Avatar Korra and the other benders. I will fight your oppression Amon. I don't care what personal issues you have with Benders but what you do is WRONG. You just cannot take their gifts away. I will fight you till my dying breath, Amon. I swear it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff