Neutral 0.21590909090909 21.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

What's wrong with being a little odd...? You're a little odd also but I like it.
Random Fan Girl 408

What's wrong with being a little odd...? You're a little odd also but I like it.

Nothing actually, just pointing it out.

Come to think of it Bolin can be odd a lot, oh gosh I still remember busting a gut when I saw him in his outfit training Pabu.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Are you talking about when he start trying to rise the money for the tournament...? Cause he did look very silly in it but Pabu was so cute and I just love his trick. I would have so giving Bolin a few dollars.

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Need an extra Fire Bender? surprised

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50
i'm here to join the Krew also how come we don't get cookies i've seen the revolution fourm(they bake them fresh daily). Amon is creepy though. But I'm here cuz i support bending. I bend air
I love that sig xD

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I'm with the Krew!! >..<
You have my allegiance, Avatar Korra. 4laugh
Random Fan Girl 408

Are you talking about when he start trying to rise the money for the tournament...? Cause he did look very silly in it but Pabu was so cute and I just love his trick. I would have so giving Bolin a few dollars.

Yes exactly, I actually had a moment to walk by it in passing that day and Pabu was so cute I couldn't help but laugh.
B r i t a l i a n

Need an extra Fire Bender? surprised
Of course, there are never enough each different person brings new knowledge, haha sounds like something Tenzin would say. He sure is rubbing off on me.
papermuse
i'm here to join the Krew also how come we don't get cookies i've seen the revolution fourm(they bake them fresh daily). Amon is creepy though. But I'm here cuz i support bending. I bend air
An air bender -pauses- How you do it I do not know, but I will definitely look into cookies.
Joychantel
I love that sig xD
Hehe, i'm terrible aren't I. -grins-
Freya Pendragon
I'm with the Krew!! >..<
Great, happy to have you. And the enthusiasm is adorable really.
Azulei
You have my allegiance, Avatar Korra. 4laugh
Another firebender, the numbers are adding up. I really like your clothes. I may need to go shopping, this whole time int he city I have still worn my water bending ones. Talk about your dead give away sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff