< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 13 >

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

*Laughs.* You're so cute. You know what I'm talking about. *Poke cheek softly.*
final_resurrectionian
I would love to see you go to the Avatar state one day. Right now its too early for you to do that.

And I wonder hows Zuko and Azula are doing. Almost all of the old crew members are dead.

Plus I'm pretty sure that Asami girl is a beautiful woman to sponsor your probending team. Too bad she serves as the "villain" for the shippers out there -sigh-

Biggest mystery- Amon's relevance.

It will happen, I know I can get there, I just have to get past this one problem, air bending.

Zuko, he has a daughter I believe, read it at his tribute when I first got into the city.

I am still not sure about Asami, I haven't had any one on one time with her, I am cautious, but for Now I am not judging...

I don't eve know if I want to find out who could be so evil.
Random Fan Girl 408

*Laughs.* You're so cute. You know what I'm talking about. *Poke cheek softly.*

I do? I don't think I do...what...are...you talking about?

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
final_resurrectionian
I would love to see you go to the Avatar state one day. Right now its too early for you to do that.

And I wonder hows Zuko and Azula are doing. Almost all of the old crew members are dead.

Plus I'm pretty sure that Asami girl is a beautiful woman to sponsor your probending team. Too bad she serves as the "villain" for the shippers out there -sigh-

It will happen, I know I can get there, I just have to get past this one problem, air bending.

Zuko, he has a daughter I believe, read it at his tribute when I first got into the city.

I am still not sure about Asami, I haven't had any one on one time with her, I am cautious, but for Now I am not judging...

Another question- If Katara made you learn blood-bending, that forbidden secondary technique, would you use it on Amon? Or for playful matters- Mako?

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Aww... Your'e so cute when you play dumb. ^_^ *Giggles.*

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
final_resurrectionian

You saw my thread, didn't you...?!

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Random Fan Girl 408
final_resurrectionian

You saw my thread, didn't you...?!

Hah? I didn't see your thread. Or did I? emotion_awesome

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
final_resurrectionian

Me think you did. ^_^ *Giggles.*

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Random Fan Girl 408
final_resurrectionian

Me think you did. ^_^ *Giggles.*

Heh! Oh you cat_blaugh
final_resurrectionian
final_resurrectionian

Another question- If Katara made you learn blood-bending, that forbidden secondary technique, would you use it on Amon? Or for playful matters- Mako?

I don't think I can even stomach ever using it...especially not for playful matters...why does Mako keep getting brought up with such things attached?
Random Fan Girl 408

Aww... Your'e so cute when you play dumb. ^_^ *Giggles.*

If only I were. Unless I am fooling my own self.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

You could be... Nothing hard the most like your first heart break... Or having the first guy you like not like you back the same way... Been there, done that... Still hurt after all this year but hay, I found myself a guy that's crazy for me as I am for him. ^_^

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
final_resurrectionian
final_resurrectionian

I don't think I can even stomach ever using it...especially not for playful matters...why does Mako keep getting brought up with such things attached?

I have no idea. I just love bringing him up, but not for shipping matters.

Alright alright. Imagine if you could generate bending, but in Azula's level. BLUE FIRE!
final_resurrectionian

I have no idea. I just love bringing him up, but not for shipping matters.

Alright alright. Imagine if you could generate bending, but in Azula's level. BLUE FIRE!

Hmmm, okay I will accept that.

Oh well I would actually enjoy blue fire because it would mix what I naturally am water, which is blueish and what matches me a lot fire. I would like to learn it definitely.
Random Fan Girl 408

You could be... Nothing hard the most like your first heart break... Or having the first guy you like not like you back the same way... Been there, done that... Still hurt after all this year but hay, I found myself a guy that's crazy for me as I am for him. ^_^

Guy not like me back, woah woah woah, I have to like a guy for him to not like me back, these matters of the heart are weird.

I am glad that you have a guy, You seem like a nice enough person, a little odd though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff