Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join?

Krew Members 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 60 ]
Equalists 0.10227272727273 10.2% [ 9 ]
Neutral 0.21590909090909 21.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Aged Shopper

Yes. Like you cling on to Mako's arm when you both want to that Equalists meeting together... *Wink, wink.* I would have done the same. He's so hot, in more ways then one. XD!
Random_Original_Character

Yes. Like you cling on to Mako's arm when you both want to that Equalists meeting together... *Wink, wink.* I would have done the same. He's so hot, in more ways then one. XD!

It made us look less suspicious, he knows that.
Deep South
Haha, Krew. That's clever. I was wondering what the group would be called, now that the Gaang is old/dead

The Gaang lives on, just with a new name.

Aged Shopper

Yeah... But do you... ^_^ *Giggles.*
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Well then, if he is, I think it'd be more helpful to you if I stayed by his side. emotion_dowant

Touche, I like how you think, I may have to take a page from your book, it might help me with the monk type training Tenzin has me do.

Yeah... But do you... ^_^ *Giggles.*
I think I would know if I liked Mako or not, I am me after all. I have more important things to worry about, I have no time for Mako if he is preoccupied with that Asami girl. I have to train in air, and for pro-bending matches, I do like those things. For the most part.

Aged Shopper

You do like him, and not as just as a team mate. I can see it with my little, brown eyes, dear. But, it's ok if you don't want to share it. I was a teenage girl once myself.... A long, long, long time ago... *Sighs.* To be young and in love but not know it...

You do like him, and not as just as a team mate. I can see it with my little, brown eyes, dear. But, it's ok if you don't want to share it. I was a teenage girl once myself.... A long, long, long time ago... *Sighs.* To be young and in love but not know it...

Why, why would I like him? ...Love. woah now you are jumping the gun miss, I am a little freaked out at this point...I could never imagine love at this point.

Aged Shopper

No one does at your age, dear. But in do time, you will see. *Nod, nod.*

No one does at your age, dear. But in do time, you will see. *Nod, nod.*

What if I don't want to see?

Aged Shopper

You will see ever if you don't want to. And that just going to make it harder on you which I hope it doesn't.

You will see ever if you don't want to. And that just going to make it harder on you which I hope it doesn't.
Hmm I think you just want me to for your own entertainment.

Aged Shopper

Maybe just a little.... ^_^ *Giggles.* But, who know... Maybe another hot stuff will show up to try and win your heart. Or you starting to like Bolin back.

Maybe just a little.... ^_^ *Giggles.* But, who know... Maybe another hot stuff will show up to try and win your heart. Or you starting to like Bolin back.

Liking Bolin back...what are you talking about? -looks puzzled-

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I would love to see you go to the Avatar state one day. Right now its too early for you to do that.

And I wonder hows Zuko and Azula are doing. Almost all of the old crew members are dead.

Plus I'm pretty sure that Asami girl is a beautiful woman to sponsor your probending team. Too bad she serves as the "villain" for the shippers out there -sigh-

Biggest mystery- Amon's relevance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces