Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Amonilicious

No problem, I'm glad I could help. <:
Ikr? Although I'm still sad that Amon won't be back-- Well maybe we get some Cameo in the Spirit World but I don't trust the writers in that matter... So probably not. Makes me sad about the missed opportunities. </3
But I hope we get to see some Koh in the next book at least!

Yaa... I know. But I guess sincne they're creators they're still the first resource we'd get news from once they have something they can show =D

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Yeah, I was sad that Amon was gone. u_u I mean, this is the SECOND TIME that I've ever had a Nightmare Fuel from an Antagonist in years. (First one being Lord Voldermort Hahaha-)

I am kind of hoping that Spirit Minion was part of Koh. Unless Amon is being right about the Spirits believes that The Avatar really did something bad. D8 So that's my only guess about Amon.

-~--~-

Genius

[Shewolf]
Amonilicious

No problem, I'm glad I could help. <:
Ikr? Although I'm still sad that Amon won't be back-- Well maybe we get some Cameo in the Spirit World but I don't trust the writers in that matter... So probably not. Makes me sad about the missed opportunities. </3
But I hope we get to see some Koh in the next book at least!

Yaa... I know. But I guess sincne they're creators they're still the first resource we'd get news from once they have something they can show =D

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Yeah, I was sad that Amon was gone. u_u I mean, this is the SECOND TIME that I've ever had a Nightmare Fuel from an Antagonist in years. (First one being Lord Voldermort Hahaha-)

I am kind of hoping that Spirit Minion was part of Koh. Unless Amon is being right about the Spirits believes that The Avatar really did something bad. D8 So that's my only guess about Amon.

-~--~-

Oh oh I give you Nightmare Fuel? <3 I am honored. <:
No but srsly, both of those ideas are actually pretty neat. I adore the last one somehow. Would be a sudden plot twist, dum dum dum.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Amonilicious

No but srsly, both of those ideas are actually pretty neat. I adore the last one somehow. Would be a sudden plot twist, dum dum dum.

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Myeeess.. You are one Smexy Nightmare Fuel. <3 <3

I bet the story would do a plot twist with that story. After all, The AVATAR WORLD always have a good plot twists. xD

-~--~-
I hope LOK stays on ad long as possible! I love the series and the story. Not to mention that I've been watching since TLA. I love how it is so much more mature than the last season. My favorite charicter is Korra heart

Genius

[Shewolf]
Amonilicious

+.♦.+ Noelle +.♦.+

Myeeess.. You are one Smexy Nightmare Fuel. <3 <3

I bet the story would do a plot twist with that story. After all, The AVATAR WORLD always have a good plot twists. xD

-~--~-

c;
That's true, let's just hope they don't mess it up again because they want to make a closed arc again. I hope they learned from their mistakes and cut unnessassary romance stuff for more character and story development!
Sorta desperate with the rest of their shows since Avatar was their best, there isn't enough Spongebob or Fairy Oddparents, so lame live actions take place, even getting of the actually good "True Jackson, VP", Strangely, the Avatar wiki claims we are actually still in the first season, so book 1 and 2 are season 1 while books 3 and 4 will be season 2, so I must say its werid but it could make some sense along with orginal LA having about 20 episodes for a "Book".
Social Analyzer
Autumn Essence
Tenshi_Ryuechi
I think they should plot a more good story where each characters develop. They rushed the season 1 and I'm pretty disappointed to see Korra liking Mako that easily and Mako easily gave up on Asami o_o

Yeah, that was a bit odd.
But my problem is that Korra is from the Water Tribe, her most used spell is Fire. Even Aang used more air abilities than the other three.

But I'm open minded to it, personally I love the art style of this show. Not so much of the people but the buildings and surroundings, that's one of the reasons why I wanted to watch it. But hopefully they will make a better story plot.

Maybe because she has a fiery personality and prefers to use fire?

Why do you have a problem with that?

aha, i was going to say that. Korra seems more like a firebender, personality wise, and i've noticed that she uses A LOT of fire, but that';s just her. Aang was definetly more of an airbender at heart

Aged Gaian

Well, they said they'd finish writing season 2 by the end of the 1st season and that they were gonna get into animating things.
And Nick ordered 2 more seasons a little over a month later.
Yeah, I think they've got a lot of time really.
Time to re-write season 2 so that it flows with the other 2 seasons.
And time to write up the next two seasons so that it flows quite well.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
The only reason I see for them ordering more episodes is it got 2-4mil of views. Realistically thinking Nick only wants to milk the show for all its worth.

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Even the first season seemed a little rushed, but even then I honestly fell in love with the Legend of Korra.
well i don't reall mind, how bad could it be? worst case, they might discontinue LOK, but you never know, maybe the next few books won't be as bad as you think they'll be, we just might have to put up with some not as exciting or dramatic episodes in the future.

Tipsy Man-Lover

Autumn Essence
Social Analyzer

It's just a personal view. I love the Fire abilities and such, but it doesn't really make sense (to me) that she prefers to use Fire more than Water. Of course Aang and Korra are two different people so shouldn't be compared, but it would just make more sense to me if she used more Water abilities. But I do understand where some places it will be hard for her to use water abilities and she'll have to always have some water source. But there were many fighting scenes where there were snow/water that she could of used instead of fire.

It does fit her personality no doubt, but sense she's from a Water Tribe I just assumed her moves would be Water instead of Fire.

Yeah, lets just put it this way. She uses water more because guess what? There isn't always water available. She doesn't carry a water pouch cause honestly, why should she when she can just use fire or earth? And don't bring up the whole thing about bending the water in the air because that only accounts for like 1% of the water in the entire world.
NotAMistake
Autumn Essence
Social Analyzer

It's just a personal view. I love the Fire abilities and such, but it doesn't really make sense (to me) that she prefers to use Fire more than Water. Of course Aang and Korra are two different people so shouldn't be compared, but it would just make more sense to me if she used more Water abilities. But I do understand where some places it will be hard for her to use water abilities and she'll have to always have some water source. But there were many fighting scenes where there were snow/water that she could of used instead of fire.

It does fit her personality no doubt, but sense she's from a Water Tribe I just assumed her moves would be Water instead of Fire.

Yeah, lets just put it this way. She uses water more because guess what? There isn't always water available. She doesn't carry a water pouch cause honestly, why should she when she can just use fire or earth? And don't bring up the whole thing about bending the water in the air because that only accounts for like 1% of the water in the entire world.

A lot of the scenes had snow in it, she could use snow instead of fire. Sense snow is technically water. Even Kataara used sweat as a water source, and plant life.

In a city there are plenty of water resources, I understand in some fight scenes she used fire or earth. That's understandable, but I've seen more with some sort of water(aka snow) source. Though, if she's a Water Tribe why doesn't she carry water source with her?

I'm not hating on the fact that she uses Fire or Earth more often, I love those elements and their abilities look amazing. It would just make some sense (for me, my opinion) if she used more water bending. But like I mentioned and same with the OP, the water doesn't fit her personality. I guess that's what one of the perks are for being the Avatar, you can use any element you want that suits you. I actually do like the whole series mainly for the art style of it, the character personalities can be upped a bit but not every character is supposed to have such an amazing personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff