Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Greedy Capitalist

I don't like the smallscale fighting, but meh..
I guess. Let me know when they stop using the same plot line for every DAMN episode, and then we'll talk.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

The Ocean Walker
I guess. Let me know when they stop using the same plot line for every DAMN episode, and then we'll talk.

erm, wut. neutral
The Ocean Walker
Its staring up faster than AtLAB imo. The plot is advancing well and the characters are being established.

Fashionable Genius

Awesome, agreed.
The Ocean Walker

How so?

Virtuous Friend

CHASii
The Ocean Walker

How so?

I think he's referring to the whole "Amon" thing.
Which is you know the plot.
User Image
Haven`t seen it yet. Is it any good????User Image

Chatty Lunatic

xDJxENVYx
User Image
Haven`t seen it yet. Is it any good????User Image

It's really great! The action scenes, (my opinion) are much better then the Legend of Aang's action scenes. And they've evolved technology, cars, blimps and more. * ^ *

Distinct Elder

7,300 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
I agree, I'm so happy they decided to do this! heart I hope they will finally explain what happened to Zuko's mother....and I hate Aang's grand-kids Dx< I don't know why exactly, maybe the three of them are just annoying.
I love it whee heart heart heart

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items