Welcome to Gaia! ::

tickaru

Really ? (: Oh that's good then !
I can just ignore that one episode if it's super corny anyway.
The main topic I hear people talk about is the brothers both liking Korra...o.o'
But if the rest is amazing; then I can ignore the weird love triangle thing going on. > w <

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Just to help a little bit more. wink
            The story isn't about Korra being a ditzy, shallow, boy-crazy teen.
            She's far from it and she doesn't rely on her relationship with Mako to make her be happy.
            Korra is still the avatar and she does some pretty badass stuff because of it.
            The love triangle is just like a small second story, compared to how Aang and Katara were.
            A few of the episodes did have some romantic scenes, but they aren't too pushed.
            Yup, Bolin does have a crush on Korra, but it was only majorly touched upon once in the series
            (though he just mentions his feelings for a few seconds in another episode).
            A:TLA had waaaaay more relationships in it than Korra has, so there aren't
            8 straight episodes of lovey-dovey ooey-gooey love scenes.
            Please, don't dismiss LoK simply because there is another love story in it.
            Fandoms just get carried away with shipping and when they try and prove
            their (non-existant) ship exists, so it may sound like the whole show is a daytime soap opera.

Mega Fatcat

Okay, here's my a*****e-ish off topic statement that I MUST say: It's called Avatar: The Last Air-bender, not Avatar: Legend of Aang.
Sorry, but you calling it that just kind of peeved me. >_<

Bashful Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
CHiKiDORii
Okay, here's my a*****e-ish off topic statement that I MUST say: It's called Avatar: The Last Air-bender, not Avatar: Legend of Aang.
Sorry, but you calling it that just kind of peeved me. >_<

Well, I believe that it's called Avatar: Legend of Aang in Britain because "The Last Airbender" wold cause a bit of a stir.
Bender = British slang for homosexuals, so yeah

I hope I don't sound mean, I just wanted to point that out sweatdrop Also, anyone from Britain correct me if I'm wrong!

Bashful Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Legend of Korra is a really great series though the first series is better, in my humble opinion.

The general plot itself is really interesting, and the main villain, Amon, is so badass! There are twists that can (and did) cause much buzzing and wild guessing among the audience (especially the few episodes in the end)! The drawing is much better than the first series (and I already admire the style of that), and it's humorous and dramatic.

Yucky love troubles (and to me, a not-so-great finale) aside, it's a great show! I have my complaints, but I don't regret watching Korra anyway biggrin

Dangerous Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
It was ok, the story is decent but they could have left out the whole love triangle BS......Smh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff