Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Cynnicade
I don't think it hurts as much as it wears you out.
But I think it would hurt emotionally, like apart of you is gone.

Your sig.. ohmahgwad rofl

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Well obviously since Amon is blood bending you.

Devoted Sage

I think it's more of a mental anguish than anything, like when you can just feel that something is going wrong within your own body. They know what's happening, and they can feel Amon just screwing with part of their system and can't do anything to stop him. I think of it like Chinese water torture, where you're completely pinned down and unable to wipe away that agonizing sensation on your face as the water drips down. It's not painful, but it is agonizing mentally.

Mega Fatcat

I think it was more like someone just jabbed a hole in their spirit or whatever. I'm pretty sure that bending is spiritual. I don't think that they'd feel pain in their actual body, but in their spirit...however that would feel.

Dangerous Lunatic

Thefruitsong
It'd probably be similar to watching someone you love die... Or you got an arm lopped off.

Also maybe this.

Dangerous Lunatic

I'd imagine it feels weird more than physically hurts. Ever have a tooth pulled? You can't feel pain (unless your dentist is a p***k) but you feel SOMETHING going on and man is it weird, That's what I imagine it's like. Except more like boring a hole through someone's skull or something. Still cant feel pain, but you can feel someone rooting around in there.

Informer

Thefruitsong
It'd probably be similar to watching someone you love die... Or you got an arm lopped off.

Hm, that's a good way to describe it...

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I imagine a sort of draining feeling... O.o
If he's severing connections to your element (spirituality?), I feel like it would be painful mentally that would feel like physical pain...? sweatdrop
I'm thinking of Ty Lee chi-blocking. It doesn't look painful, but she just made one of your arms useless and numb. Making a part of you useless forever? PAINNNN. mad

Hilarious Noob

Not phisically.

Barton Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
~~User Image~~
~♥☽╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗☾♥~
I don't care. Stupid benders deserved it. emo
~♥☽╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝☾♥~

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't think it hurts as much as it wears you out.
But I think it would hurt emotionally, like apart of you is gone.

Informer

I think it would be. I mean, considering after their bending was taken away by Amon, the benders collapsed. Plus WHILE their bending was being taken away, their eyes were widened, as if they were going insane or were in extreme pain. However, they never made any noise.

Obviously it was painful mentally/emotionally. I mean... you used to be able to control an element! Now you're nothing.

And no Amon, you're not answering this. ...You don't know what it feels like! stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff