Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gekko

Is anyone else a bit disappointed that we don't get to see what happened in the 75 years between the two? Don't get me wrong I love Korra and it's characters but I really want to see the gang all grown up trying to raise their kids. They may have ended the war but I'm sure they faced some other villains afterwards, besides Yakone. I want full episodes, flashbacks aren't enough emo

Your thoughts?

Informer

Well, they may have faced things like criminals, but Aang pretty much did his job by defeating Fire Lord Ozai. Some stuff stuff did happen between the two time periods though and I think there's comics about them. Sadly there isn't anything about their older lives after The Promise and The Search.

But yeah, I'm a bit disappointed too. emo
"The Promise" trilogy covers what happened 1 year after the war.
&then another comic "The Search" covers Zuko's search for his mother.
The third party & The Search have not been released yet.

However, I want pictures of the um...in-between generation as kids/teens, dammit! mad
Or hell, just Aang's kids when they were teens. I'm sure Katara had fun raising those 3. : D

Liberal Gekko

xAliceJae
"The Promise" trilogy covers what happened 1 year after the war.
&then another comic "The Search" covers Zuko's search for his mother.
The third party & The Search have not been released yet.

However, I want pictures of the um...in-between generation as kids/teens, dammit! mad
Or hell, just Aang's kids when they were teens. I'm sure Katara had fun raising those 3. : D

emo The comics just aren't the same.
I want pictures to, more so of Toph and Lin though. I find the thought of a momma Toph adorable. And also Tenzin. I want to see If he handled puberty as good as his father lol.
RavenAbyss

I want pictures to, more so of Toph and Lin though. I find the thought of a momma Toph adorable. And also Tenzin. I want to see If he handled puberty as good as his father lol.

imo, the comics do a pretty awesome job of capturing the essence of the original series. I have the physical version of 'em (idunno. Reading them off scans isn't the same...) and there's a lot of scenes that I giggle at.
...I wonder why Tenzin's bison is named "Oogi"...

I wanna see Momma Toph too! A lot of artists have been pretty good at portraying what they may have been like in those 70 years in-between.
like this.
AND THIS.
There's more, but I never saved them. >_>

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
RavenAbyss

just this.

Quotable Sophomore

3,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
maby they'll come out with anouther comic?
i think we are going to see into these things in further season's episodes
3 more books are to be coming up, the next book is "Spirit"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas