Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hotaru Tsukiku
I would make Mako less of a douchebag and give him that stoic and broading type like he was portrayed as earlier in the series.

Give Bolin more screen time and make Borra canon, but subtle rather than in your face like Makorra was portrayed.

Give Tahno some more screen time and make him more relevant

Make Amon an uber badass chi-blocker instead of a water bender.

Cut out that shitty love triangle.

More character development.

Give Dante Basco a different part and give General Iroh II a different VA.

And less emphasis on romance. There can still be romance, but it won't take up so much time.

Asami, Lin and the airbenders are fine.

All this except I'd cut out Mako completely

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
a brave lamb
Hotaru Tsukiku
I would make Mako less of a douchebag and give him that stoic and broading type like he was portrayed as earlier in the series.

Give Bolin more screen time and make Borra canon, but subtle rather than in your face like Makorra was portrayed.

Give Tahno some more screen time and make him more relevant

Make Amon an uber badass chi-blocker instead of a water bender.

Cut out that shitty love triangle.

More character development.

Give Dante Basco a different part and give General Iroh II a different VA.

And less emphasis on romance. There can still be romance, but it won't take up so much time.

Asami, Lin and the airbenders are fine.

All this except I'd cut out Mako completely

That too xd

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel
I'd cut out the romance, except for then everyone would complain about there being no romance.

No one ever wins on TV.

...Or Japanese video games.

e_e

*sigh* people are so picky
cant please every one blaugh

lol your right peeps would complain the whole time
"If Korra and Mako kissed just once it would be soo Awesome" rolleyes

lol
i just came up with the video thing because i just think of kingdom hearts i mean that game had no pointed out romance and everyone complains about it...
so thats where that came from razz

i think part of it is people aren't appreciative of what the writers did come up with lol
not directing that at you but yeah

no worries no worries Im not offended. in fact you put up a good point. we dont really appreciate what the writers do for a series (ive tried making my own manga/storyline and its hard) you cant please everyone and you never know what will catch there attention

some of the fan girls ruin it too though lol like "MAKO AND BOLIN WOULD BE A GOOD COUPLE OMG" and it's like "really? are you sure that would coordinate with the storyline? Not to mention their brothers." It is hard to make a storyline. You have to make it long, interesting, intriging, and different. And a bunch of other stuff i don't feel like listing.

Yeah I see where you're going with the difficulty and interest thing. No one really knows what everybody likes, so whatever happens happens. It has to do with where you live when you wrote it, since most people base it off of their lifestyle.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
A_Drawn_Angel
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel
I'd cut out the romance, except for then everyone would complain about there being no romance.

No one ever wins on TV.

e_e

lol
i just came up with the video thing because i just think of kingdom hearts i mean that game had no pointed out romance and everyone complains about it...

i think part of it is people aren't appreciative of what the writers did come up with lol

no worries no worries Im not offended. in fact you put up a good point. we dont really appreciate what the writers do for a series (ive tried making my own manga/storyline and its hard) you cant please everyone and you never know what will catch there attention

some of the fan girls ruin it too though lol like "MAKO AND BOLIN WOULD BE A GOOD COUPLE OMG" and it's like "really? are you sure that would coordinate with the storyline? Not to mention their brothers." It is hard to make a storyline. You have to make it long, interesting, intriging, and different. And a bunch of other stuff i don't feel like listing.

Yeah I see where you're going with the difficulty and interest thing. No one really knows what everybody likes, so whatever happens happens. It has to do with where you live when you wrote it, since most people base it off of their lifestyle.

yeah you have to catch the right kind of people other wise you ship is sunk.
i have no issues with coming up with ideas but sitting down and planing them out is a different story (i created my own manga story board for my senior priject and honey it kicked my butt big time)

3,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I honestly would have had Korra realize the Bolin is way cooler than Mako and learn to love him. It seems that with a female lead character, they are trying to put a lot more romance in but it's so boring. I think that just as Mako realizes he likes Korra, she should realize that she never really liked Mako and go off with Bolin.

I would also like more episodes on her trying to learn how to air bend, rather than focus on the political situation.

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel
red-tala9
A_Drawn_Angel

No one ever wins on TV.

e_e

lol

yeah you have to catch the right kind of people other wise you ship is sunk.
i have no issues with coming up with ideas but sitting down and planing them out is a different story (i created my own manga story board for my senior priject and honey it kicked my butt big time)

lol im not against yaoi it's just not a good idea for LOK.
right i don't have problems with ideas but a lot of times idk how to write in on paper.
or i'll come up with a good middle/end/intro but be stuck on the actual beginning
I would've liked to see Korra get more in touch with her spiritual side. I mean, it did happen, but it seemed like it was too easy for her. She didn't go through a much of a change at all before gaining that link.

Not gonna lie, I liked what they gave us, it was just a little lacking because of the time crunch the creators had. The direction they took was interesting, but it was simply too rushed. The whole love triangle thing, considering it's what most people complain about, would've been fine if things hadn't happened so quickly.

When you think about it, though, the state of the show kind of embodies Korra herself. She's really hot-headed and rushes through things, so the show was just going at her pace.
What I would change...?

MAKE IT A BLOODY FULL SEASON! emotion_kirakira
I know that they couldn't, but this is my wonderful dream LoK. mad

I'd love to have Korra actually...be spiritual.
You meditate in a damned box and POOF! SPIRITUAL? I don't think so...
I knew she would airbend eventually, but I don't like how it came about. I need to re-watch it, but I don't think she had training outside of how to behave like an airbender.

Romanced toned down a bit.
Bolin development. Why would you blow off a piece of Team Avatar like that? &I'm kind of confused by the whole idea that he has fan girls apparently.

...most of my ideas are about things that make zero sense to me.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cut Tenzien's beard.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
iZ u l e e
Cut Tenzien's beard.

no non no no no
the beard is the source of his all mighty kick butt airbending powa.
if you cut it, it will be like chiblocking your brain using your big toe (lol what the ******** did i just say)
just ...no it cant happen

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
right i don't have problems with ideas but a lot of times idk how to write in on paper.
or i'll come up with a good middle/end/intro but be stuck on the actual beginning
same with me the begining is non existant in my book just the middle and the end XD

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Make Korra not like Mako; ok she doesn't like Bolin, but why Mako? He's not hawt without fashion.
Also, they shouldn't have portrayed the equalists that badly... I think they should have made a grey-grey morality more.
That being said, Amon should'n't have been a blood bender... some kind of psycho prophet?

Devoted Explorer

There would be a lot of changes to Mako. Well changes to how he hooked up with Korra anyways.

And Korra would still only have airbending to work with untill she learned to get her bending back.
That's about it OP, that's about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces