Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Red Lotus aims to eliminate world Leaders, right?
Tonraq = world leader.

I feel it's probably safe to assume they don't intend to just take out world leaders recklessly 1 by 1.
The Earth Queen was the catalyst for more to come though.

I'm thinking the Red Lotus will have agents work their way up the ranks and become trusted by these world leaders, then BAM. They execute a simultaneous assassination plan of all world leaders at once.

Throws every nation into a tizzy, doesn't give one nation a chance to mobilize and react. They're all thrown to hell.

That's why it's painfully possible that's what Kuvira's endgame is.

Also, it is most definitely plausible that Toph, Zuko, and Katara are at risk of death next book.
Though they're not in an officially position of command. Their legacies make them world Leaders and say all the official leaders are taken out...who's to say they couldn't just assume command to keep people peaceful?
Tenzin and Jinora are also people I feel are at risk of death. Vowing to aid the avatar in keeping peace? Yeah, if Zaheer was more than willing to kill them off, the true Leader most certainly must be worse.

Welcoming Spirit

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I feel personally, that Korra in Book 4 will have her spirit remained broken until she sees her friends in danger.

Then with the help of the Spirit World, she'll overcome the mercury poisoning along with improving her willpower to be motivated.

The Red Lotus will show up in Book 4. I can't see how it wouldn't after what's happened plus the fact they hinted in the last 2 episodes of Book 3 about possible suspects / agents shows the developers will continue with this plot in some way I believe.

We have yet to see Toph as well, and of course see how Korra can reconnect with her past Avatar lives.

Captcha: Get over it.

. ... . Um, that's really rude captcha. I'd like to see you get over mercury poisoning, overcoming assassinations, world problems that you must fix and overcoming guilt that you might be the last Avatar.
FossilxKing25

Then with the help of the Spirit World, she'll overcome the mercury poisoning along with improving her willpower to be motivated.

Or she'll learn how to metalbend, amputate her legs, and replace them with bionic metal legs.

emotion_dealwithit

Welcoming Spirit

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Gate of Steiner
FossilxKing25

Or she'll learn how to metalbend, amputate her legs, and replace them with bionic metal legs.

emotion_dealwithit

... I'd think that would be a cool feature, but having to metal bend 24/7 to move your limbs would suck.
Also Korra has her spirit broken so she has to break out of depression before trying to do anything.

Dapper Capitalist

Gate of Steiner
FossilxKing25

emotion_dealwithit

Fullmetal Avatar?
FossilxKing25
Gate of Steiner
FossilxKing25

emotion_dealwithit

... I'd think that would be a cool feature, but having to metal bend 24/7 to move your limbs would suck.
Also Korra has her spirit broken so she has to break out of depression before trying to do anything.

Quite possibly, but after doing it so long I think she would have become like the amputated waterbender whatever her name was.
It just become second nature.

Hell, Korra would even be able to fly since we've seen metal benders make metal float (I think, haven't they?)

Why haven't any of them made metal hoverboards?
CreativeButLazy
Gate of Steiner
FossilxKing25

emotion_dealwithit

Fullmetal Avatar?

Fullmetal Avatar or The Bionic Avatar

I prefer the latter since I actually never was a big fan of FMA.
half of me is saying that kuvira is evil, but the other half of me is saying that kuvira will be very helpful next season.
this is not legend of korra related, but keep in mind that kuvira's voice actress is zelda williams, daughter of the late robin williams. maybe they wanted kuvira originally as an evil character, but perhaps they changed it up for kuvira to be good to help zelda with her grief.
that's just my theory. i don't really know if it's true or not.

Wintry Dragon

CreativeButLazy
Gate of Steiner
FossilxKing25

emotion_dealwithit

Fullmetal Avatar?
I will pay money to watch that now.
Kuvira had such odd music playing when she introduced herself; along with the fact it was also actually focused on her. If she wasn't going to be important, the introduction would have been much shorter and not have had music like that.

As for the fact it's Zelda...I keep seeing everyone saying it was to honor Robin Williams, but can they really record it that quickly and put it on the episode??? I don't know these things someone educate me.

I don't know if she'd be necessarily a part of the Red Lotus though. Maybe something else.
but I don't think she's going to be a "good" character.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
DrunkBlackDocta
The Red Lotus aims to eliminate world Leaders, right?
Tonraq = world leader.

I feel it's probably safe to assume they don't intend to just take out world leaders recklessly 1 by 1.
The Earth Queen was the catalyst for more to come though.

I'm thinking the Red Lotus will have agents work their way up the ranks and become trusted by these world leaders, then BAM. They execute a simultaneous assassination plan of all world leaders at once.

Throws every nation into a tizzy, doesn't give one nation a chance to mobilize and react. They're all thrown to hell.

That's why it's painfully possible that's what Kuvira's endgame is.

Also, it is most definitely plausible that Toph, Zuko, and Katara are at risk of death next book.
Though they're not in an officially position of command. Their legacies make them world Leaders and say all the official leaders are taken out...who's to say they couldn't just assume command to keep people peaceful?
Tenzin and Jinora are also people I feel are at risk of death. Vowing to aid the avatar in keeping peace? Yeah, if Zaheer was more than willing to kill them off, the true Leader most certainly must be worse.

I like the Red Lotus infiltrate+assassinate theory. But I do hope Korra doesn't lose her dad. She already came close to losing him twice, and I think she's so broken already from everything else that this would be overkill.

However, I am up for Toph, Zuko or Katara getting taken down. Don't get me wrong, I love these characters, but their deaths would be worth it as long as we get to see them go out in a spectacular fight scene. And I mean seriously spectacular. They must be as badass as we fans remember them. Zuko has to redeem himself from that abysmal showing at the north pole against Ghazan. HE NEEDS TO REGAIN HIS HONOR.

postie-toastie
half of me is saying that kuvira is evil, but the other half of me is saying that kuvira will be very helpful next season.
this is not legend of korra related, but keep in mind that kuvira's voice actress is zelda williams, daughter of the late robin williams. maybe they wanted kuvira originally as an evil character, but perhaps they changed it up for kuvira to be good to help zelda with her grief.
that's just my theory. i don't really know if it's true or not.

I think it's an interesting theory. And it would be a nice thing to do for the actress. It also certainly wouldn't be the first time they made an intended evil character be good instead.

At least from what I've heard, Asami was originally supposed to be working with her father all along or something. And Iroh was actually in league with Ozai in early drafts of AtLA, I think. But I can't remember my sources for this anymore, so not entirely sure.

I did think it was odd that Kuvira suddenly introduces herself in the last episode despite playing a very minor role. So I think she definitely will be important next season, whether good, evil, or maybe conflicted?

I have an odd feeling that Red Lotus will be back on Book 4. Even Tenzin said so himself on the finale that there's more Red lotus members out there. I mean, it's already weird how they showed that Kuvira woman and asking the team if she can come along to see Korra..
What would be even crazier if Azula is going to be in book 4. idk LOL. I wanna see Toph and Sokka already crying
Gate of Steiner
FossilxKing25

emotion_dealwithit

She has already been taught how to metal bend by Suyin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff