Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Hunter

Hilarious Friend

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
azula could beat everyone in LOK at the same time, unless mako was allowed to godmode again

everyone in LOK sucks at fighting
Korra she can go in avatar state
I bet they will kill each other because they are both the exact opposite
Azula scares me but i love her xD

Aged Fatcat

Dunno. Presuming its a 1 on 1 fight, I think it could go both ways. Azula took Aang by surprise when she killed him while in the avatar state, without that factor of surprise I think its safe to say Azula didn't have much on Aang. I mean, in the avatar state he put Ozai in his place, and I would assume Ozai > Azula in terms of combat proficiency. That being said, Korra is very headstrong, and those powerful emotions are what made Aang drop his guard when Azula killed him. Then again, we also haven't seen exactly what Korra can do in the avatar state, considering she just got it, who's to say how powerful she is?

Who do I think would win? Korra. The avatar state was powerful enough to stop Ozai, arguably the best fire bender of the time, during Sozin's comet. If Korra had that power backing her, I'd say its no contest in a 1 on 1 match. Without the avatar state, I would probably say Azula would win.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
Azula, hands down.
Despite the fact that Korra is the Avatar, Azula is very calculating and precise. She could read her opponents' moves and she's a strategist.

Shameless Perfectionist

I think Azula would be pretty old by the time Korra was around to definitely Korra.
dnt knoe sweatdrop

Unbeatable Tycoon

I believe Azula would put Korra on the defense the entire time, if they did fight.
Azula comes off as a calm, clever, agile fighter at first, but if things don't go her way she'll become a extreme power house that needs restraining in order to stop. With Korra's persistence, Azula would probably be set off quite early in the fight, so depending on the circumstances Azula might tire herself out after raging for a few minutes, but during that time Korra could be critically injured thus making it hard for her to fight against Azula. It's hard to say since there are so many factors that need to be considered.
they would both annihilate each other, both have no sense of self control when it comes to fire, and they're both big headed about it.

Pyinfinite's Oppa

Punk

Korra :3 lol
Korra! biggrin 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items