Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of bending would you most like to have?

Earth Sonar 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 21 ]
Combustion Beam 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 15 ]
Water Healing 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 45 ]
Air Bender Enhanced Agility 0.13836477987421 13.8% [ 22 ]
Energy Bending 0.081761006289308 8.2% [ 13 ]
I want the ability to Chi Block! 0.10062893081761 10.1% [ 16 ]
Just give me the gold. 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dapper Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Clothes are nice, but each piece costs to much it will be expensive to put together an outfit. That goes for just about anything on gaia, so I guess the point is moot~!

Divine Prophet

Chi blocking all the way >:{D
Wanna throw out some punchies!

Fashionable Exhibitionist

i'd like avatar state eyes because they could be used for an array of things beside just LoK cosplays

i'd also like some hair items and maybe some tats

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Vivian Merit
i'd like avatar state eyes because they could be used for an array of things beside just LoK cosplays

yesssss hair styles def! one item for each nation, I love gaia hair styles they are always so cool! Whoever designs the hair in general is my idol *_* esp when it can be cut with the agape so its 2 styles in one smile
Here is a list of things that would be cool items

1. Fire Nation Army armor
2. Water Tribe Garb (Southern or Northern)
3. Air Nomad outfits
4. Earth Kingdom Garb
5. Flying Bison
6. Flying Lemur
7. Kyoshi Warrio garb
8. Air Nomad Tatoos
9. Fire bending flames
10. Water Bending water
11. Air ball to ride on
12. Earth bending rocks

MyotaHime
Vivian Merit

yesssss hair styles def! one item for each nation, I love gaia hair styles they are always so cool! Whoever designs the hair in general is my idol *_* esp when it can be cut with the agape so its 2 styles in one smile

i absolutely fricken love agape, okay? it's my savor especially when i want a long hairstyle in a hood or a hat. it makes it fit wonderfully and i just love it so much.

Friendly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Water Tribe betrothel necklaces~ (especially Yue's)
Bang hair ties like Katara's and Korra's. Something similar to Amon's mask. Toph's headband.
ninja
If there was a Blood-bending army....we'll be F***ed!

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
The avatar state eyes are carol o' elbenzer (if thats what its spelled).... too lazy to check

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Vivian Merit
MyotaHime
Vivian Merit

i absolutely fricken love agape, okay? it's my savor especially when i want a long hairstyle in a hood or a hat. it makes it fit wonderfully and i just love it so much.

Oh yeah! Hair styles are my fave part of Gaia (well besides chatting with people of course!) Agape changes some hair salon styes too I just found out emotion_drool I was so entertained!
If we had water tribe hair styles or hair accessories I would be so happy~ :3 I wonder what has to be done to get rights to stuff like that. If not then I'm totally cool with knock offs lol

MyotaHime
Vivian Merit
MyotaHime
Vivian Merit

Oh yeah! Hair styles are my fave part of Gaia (well besides chatting with people of course!) Agape changes some hair salon styes too I just found out emotion_drool I was so entertained!
If we had water tribe hair styles or hair accessories I would be so happy~ :3 I wonder what has to be done to get rights to stuff like that. If not then I'm totally cool with knock offs lol

really? is it the recent salon styles that can be cut?
but they have some water tribe-y gear because since the water tribe is inspired by the inuits, gaia came out with an inuit item that looks a lot like northern water tribe stuff. it's wonderful.
I would LOVE to see ATLA items (not necessarily LOK items) on Gaia. For one it would be way easier to do this avi. biggrin

Dapper Gaian

AkaTsuki-chan
It'd be super sweet if they did that, but there's a lot of items already that are surprisingly close. There's a light blue glowing eye thing, several elemental items, and several clothing items that are REALLY close. Check out 'Waterbender Korra,' 'Lin Beifong Metalbender,' 'Avatar Aang Nomad of Air,' 'Dichromatic Maverick,' 'Meelo the Airbender' and 'General Iroh the 2nd.' They've done pretty well with what gaia has already. There's plenty more out there who are fabulous, I just can't think of them right now.

There's a pretty good Bolin out there too.

Strong Bolin.
And, best of all-
BOLIN in the Deep.
HAH. Pun.
The second one has Pabu. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items