Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Businesswoman

Lin is not adopted. She is just like Toph. They are both head strong and doesn't care what people think. Just because Toph was an independent woman doesn't mean she never wanted a man in her life or have kids. Lin does probably want another man in her life. Considering she did date Tenzin when they were teens.

IRL Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
xXDevious AngelxXx
Lin is not adopted. She is just like Toph. They are both head strong and doesn't care what people think. Just because Toph was an independent woman doesn't mean she never wanted a man in her life or have kids. Lin does probably want another man in her life. Considering she did date Tenzin when they were teens.

I was adopted by my uncle, I am like him in some ways. Doesn't mean he is my father. Ergo your argument folded in on itself. Kindly head towards the nearest exit please.

Interesting Businesswoman

Mister Sexy Bottom
xXDevious AngelxXx

I was adopted by my uncle, I am like him in some ways. Doesn't mean he is my father. Ergo your argument folded in on itself. Kindly head towards the nearest exit please.

Well I still don't believe she is adopted. I won't exit just because you ask me to.
Hopefully they make a season two to answer such questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff