Welcome to Gaia! ::

back 2 other acc's Compadre

Indebted Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Don't know about you folks, but Mako is a stupid pathetic douche in my eyes.

I mean really? How can you not agree.
Eh, disagree.

Dapper Capitalist

I don't hate him. It takes a lot for my to hate a fictional character. I see why people don't like him. But I can't bring myself to really hate him.

Distinct Seeker

I like him and I wish at the end of the Spirits chapter that he would go with Korra. But I wouldn't say I hate him. He is a cool character to have in the show and without him a lot of things would be different.

Ruthless Bunny

I dont even know why anyone hates him! He has really bad timing working against him, and hes still friends with both Korra and Asami! He is so much more mature for that that any other 18/19 year old boy you will ever meet IRL!
To hate him is to hate every boy of that age group, or almost all of them anyway.

Rogue

11,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
yeah he's pretty stupid, but I don't really pay attention to him

Heroic Senshi

The way I see him is that he's a man of duty and in a transitional stage in life.

No longer has he the time for goofing off, gallivanting from coast to coast. He wants to settle down and have a normal steady life after being poor. Of course, the others would rather have him with him.

Magical Lunatic

Most people hate him. The only likable features he has are his sense of duty, his nice hair, and that scarf that he gave to his grandmother.
x xI am Senpai x x
Don't know about you folks, but Mako is a stupid pathetic douche in my eyes.

I mean really? How can you not agree.

I don't hate him. I disagree.

Shy Gekko

I am just so attracted to him..

Shy Gekko

I was devastated when he and Korra broke up, the whole 'this isn't working' bs really made me madd e.e
I feel like they ended it now so that they could build it back up in the last season.. that's what i'm hoping..

Indebted Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Evelit
I am just so attracted to him..
he's fictional >.>

Indebted Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Evelit
I was devastated when he and Korra broke up, the whole 'this isn't working' bs really made me madd e.e
I feel like they ended it now so that they could build it back up in the last season.. that's what i'm hoping..
at first I thought him and Asami where a good couple

Now I want him to be alone forevvvveeer
I feel like Korra deserves better
Both Asami and Korra

Asami is an amazing character and should get the best

I love Opal or w/e the new chick name is kinda getting Suki feels with her(hoping her and Bolin end up together, Bolin is adorable and deserves someone sweet like her.)

Indebted Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Imaginary Dragons
yeah he's pretty stupid, but I don't really pay attention to him
youre my new Korra buddy-

everyone else thinks he's great.

Like ugh. No. Stop.
I was so hoping Bolin and her would hook up, now it's obvious that it won't ever happen. ;~;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff