Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Fatcat

cheabakay
CHiKiDORii
cheabakay
CHiKiDORii
cheabakay
CHiKiDORii

I do not accept your apology. I demand you get down on your hands and knees and I will consider forgiving you. You may bow before the curator now.

'Fraid I can't do that -- I can't kneel because I lost my knee-caps while on the S.S. BoKorra ship. A boating accident, you see.

I see, I see. My condolences. I myself have been on a similar cruise. It was called the Borra cruise. Smooth sailing and clear skies there. Not an accident to speak of. Not a cloud in the sky.
However, I still find your apology unsatisfactory. Regardless of your injury I still fell that you should bow, or do something of equal value. Do you have any suggestions for something like that which is in your current level of maneuverability?

We could collaborate on some MaKorra bashing, possibly? I find it a smashing sport worth bonding over, and It's the most popular attraction on the S.S BoKorra. Perhaps both of our ships could sink a lowly MaKorra dingy?

Capitol idea! We must fight for the same cause despite out differences! Destroy Makorra! Borra/BoKorra must rein supreme over all ships with Korra!

I do believe we've reached a VERY satisfactory agreement biggrin Let the ship-bashing begin. >: D

Korra is so freaking muscular. She needs a muscular companion...with an adorable boop-able noes!
CHiKiDORii
cheabakay
CHiKiDORii
cheabakay
CHiKiDORii

I see, I see. My condolences. I myself have been on a similar cruise. It was called the Borra cruise. Smooth sailing and clear skies there. Not an accident to speak of. Not a cloud in the sky.
However, I still find your apology unsatisfactory. Regardless of your injury I still fell that you should bow, or do something of equal value. Do you have any suggestions for something like that which is in your current level of maneuverability?

We could collaborate on some MaKorra bashing, possibly? I find it a smashing sport worth bonding over, and It's the most popular attraction on the S.S BoKorra. Perhaps both of our ships could sink a lowly MaKorra dingy?

Capitol idea! We must fight for the same cause despite out differences! Destroy Makorra! Borra/BoKorra must rein supreme over all ships with Korra!

I do believe we've reached a VERY satisfactory agreement biggrin Let the ship-bashing begin. >: D

Korra is so freaking muscular. She needs a muscular companion...with an adorable boop-able noes!

YES, MY POINT EXACTLY. *_* He's so sweet, and Korra needs that, not someone that will ignore her because of his own insecurities, or someone who won't be so freaking INDESCISIVE with the girl he wants... * cough* MAKO * cough*

Eloquent Dabbler

11,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
I know, the shortage is sad sad

The ones in my story faves: Spirits Cry: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8387383/1/Spirits_Cry

The Masquerade: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8371212/1/The_Masquerade

If you like Howrra at all; I have some hopefully good ones.

Mega Fatcat

cheabakay
CHiKiDORii
cheabakay
CHiKiDORii
cheabakay
CHiKiDORii

YES, MY POINT EXACTLY. *_* He's so sweet, and Korra needs that, not someone that will ignore her because of his own insecurities, or someone who won't be so freaking INDESCISIVE with the girl he wants... * cough* MAKO * cough*

YES. Mako really isn't a good boyfriend. LEAVE HIM KORRA. Go to Bolin. You know he loves you. You know he's always gonna be there. You know you wana boop his noes,
Herr Mannelig
I know, the shortage is sad sad

The ones in my story faves: Spirits Cry: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8387383/1/Spirits_Cry

The Masquerade: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8371212/1/The_Masquerade

If you like Howrra at all; I have some hopefully good ones.

Thank you SO much. :') Any actual recommendations are appreciated! I can't thank you enough, and I'll read them BOTH today. biggrin

LOL I just looked upw Howrra... I think the fact that there's a fandom for someone that's only been seen on-screen for ten seconds is really funny XD But It's been done in several other fandoms (Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake -- Fionna and Marshal Lee -- or Figwit from the Lord of the Rings series) and they're cute, so I can totally ship it! biggrin (I saw some of the fanart -- just plain adorable). Plus, I love it when the fanbase can make their own legitimate characters that are, pretty much, real as long as enough people are behind it. I wouldn't be too surprised if the producers of LoK went ahead and gave him a major role, or called him "Howl" during the actual show XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff