Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humorist

I'm a really huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender and I hear Korra is like that, but 10x better. I really don't want to waste anymore time in trying to catch up, but I don't know if I should since I'm still trying to catch up on One Piece.
    stare

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Childish Intellect
I'm a really huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender and I hear Korra is like that, but 10x better. I really don't want to waste anymore time in trying to catch up, but I don't know if I should since I'm still trying to catch up on One Piece.
    stare

Which series are you trying to catch up in? Both?

Before I started LOK, I re-watched ATLA. I have a hard time multitasking shows, so I just kind of tanked it out myself... whee Now I'm all caught up in LOK and I'm feeling some nostalgia for Zuko because of that show, so I started ATLA again.

Basically... just go for it, dude. They're two great shows. Very different, but very fun. heart

Fatcat

LOK is definitely NOT 10x better.
Sure, it's pretty good and I honestly enjoyed it all the way, but I would never say it was better than ATLA because it honestly isn't.

Book 1 was a little boring for me, and the romance forced, but book 2 was better and book 3 was great and book 4 so far is amazing I can't wait for the next episode!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff