Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Soldier

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
the prequel and sequels of the last airbender. anyone can help me out?

Zuko's Story, The Promise and The Search

Cutie-Pie

Prequel? Sequels can be found online.
(You can youtube it, that is how I read them.) The Promise Pt. 1&2 is out, and pt 3 and The Search is coming out soon.

Beloved Soldier

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nox Ovis
(You can youtube it, that is how I read them.) The Promise Pt. 1&2 is out, and pt 3 and The Search is coming out soon.

Okay thanks. The prequel is Zuko's Story. Based on Zuko's life before the banishment

Cutie-Pie

Curruption
Nox Ovis

Okay thanks. The prequel is Zuko's Story. Based on Zuko's life before the banishment

I have never heard mention of that before...
Wiki doesn't have anything listed for it either...I'll try to dig into it more.

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I've seen Zuko's Story in bookstores before. You might be able to find it at the library too. Otherwise, if those places don't have it in you can ask them to order it for you. Or Amazon would most likely have it as well.

Beloved Soldier

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aha
I've seen Zuko's Story in bookstores before. You might be able to find it at the library too. Otherwise, if those places don't have it in you can ask them to order it for you. Or Amazon would most likely have it as well.

Yes, getting the books sounds best. So I will search for it in book stores. If not, will order it online, amazon has it as it seems plus more than I heard about.

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Would it be worth it to go after Zuko's Story? I love Zuko, but I don't know if I care to read about how he stubbed his toe in the 3rd grade stare

Beloved Soldier

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Perturbed Panda
Would it be worth it to go after Zuko's Story? I love Zuko, but I don't know if I care to read about how he stubbed his toe in the 3rd grade stare

I'm not sure. But I would not mind if its anything like that. Once it keep it in line with the whole Avatar series, unlike that dreadful movie they made.

Greedy Capitalist

As I recall, Zuko's Story isn't canon. .

Beloved Soldier

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
iKarnezar

Isnt what?

Informer

Curruption
iKarnezar

Isnt what?

It isn't canon, meaning it isn't something created by the same people who created ATLA, LoK, etc.

Beloved Soldier

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Master Huntress Munashii
Curruption
iKarnezar

Isnt what?

It isn't canon, meaning it isn't something created by the same people who created the LoK series.

Oh, but I'm sure the creators would take a look. Dante and Bryan would take a look and say it passed. Hopefully they did co-operate with these writers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff