Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Smoker

(I LITERALLY just finished it.)

In the first episode of the finale, I began to cry at the ending because Korra was about to be killed.

I'm bawling my eyes out because of Jinora's tattoo's and Korra's simple crying at the ending. I can't quit crying right now. I never thought Bolin would learn metal bending, but I knew he could do something big with his ability. Lava bending? He's the only one able to do that now that's still alive. I'm literally just crying my eyes out though. Was anybody simply shooken by the finale?

User Image

Invisible Humorist

bring it in emotion_hug
i didn't cry but yeah its sad

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
It was indeed a beautiful and touching ending. heart

Blazing Smoker

GhostlyMark
bring it in emotion_hug
i didn't cry but yeah its sad

It wasn't exactly completely sad, it was so bittersweet I cried of both happiness and sadness. ;u;

Blazing Smoker

The Goth Collector
It was indeed a beautiful and touching ending. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noob

Korra's tears broke me.

Kawaii Transform

When Korra's dad hugged her in the avatar state, some tears slipped by. This was such an amazing finale.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I cried, I yelled, I desperately hugged my son every time he came near me for moral support. I watched the last two episodes one after another, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. It's been a long time since a show has got me like this. heart

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Korra will bounce back; I'm not worried. This is literally the third time life has broken her; It happens every season.
I watching last two finale episodes on Nick app (xbox 360). I cry a lot. crying

omg omelet's Husband

Anxious Fatcat

Villain Meets Hero
(I LITERALLY just finished it.)

In the first episode of the finale, I began to cry at the ending because Korra was about to be killed.

I'm bawling my eyes out because of Jinora's tattoo's and Korra's simple crying at the ending. I can't quit crying right now. I never thought Bolin would learn metal bending, but I knew he could do something big with his ability. Lava bending? He's the only one able to do that now that's still alive. I'm literally just crying my eyes out though. Was anybody simply shooken by the finale?

User Image

Y U SPOIL
IM ON EPISODE 9 JEZ.
Y u gotta be so rood.

Magical Senshi

I didn't cry but it was very intense ;;
With the torturing, her thinking her dad was killed, and then the tears at the end when Jinora was announced as the new Airbending Master ( she looked just like Aang! omg ) A lot of feels passed over me. This was a great and sad ending.
Dio Exodus
Korra will bounce back; I'm not worried. This is literally the third time life has broken her; It happens every season.
Well the first time Season 1, it was there for about 5 minutes before being solved, not much of a down time (and seemed nulified by the poor way Season 2 had her act out as if season 1 never happened). Season 2 it was rough but in the end it only lasted for a short bit but again was resolved before the end. Sure more lasting with the lack of her connections but still not that big.

Season 3, she is STILL out of commission 2 weeks later. Shes refined to a wheel chair and likely partially blind (assuming by their choice of doing her appearance and assuming she had mercury poisoning). On top of it, Zaheer in a way is shown to be right as far as the world not needing the Avatar. Even with her out of commision, the world seems to be able to handle itself. The air nomads in a way are "replacing" her role in the world. Its really showing her how much little relevance she has anymore, something so adamant about "I'm the Avatar" and being prominent about herself its a harsh blow.

Its not a simple 'bounce back' and her very existence is in some questioning if its needed anymore as all the roles the Avatar was suppose to be there for seems to be practically gone. I'm sure she will recover from her sickness, but mentally she has to deal with the fact her roll in the world is not the same.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
I found it kind of sad too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers