Welcome to Gaia! ::

~

~Black Lotus~

█████████████████████

υяσуυкιнιмε

User Image

You know that one motorcycle girl (I totally forgot her name) that ran into Mako in the last episode? Well, I have a conspiracy theory... I think that she's secretly part of the anti-bending cause and only took Mako and his team under her wing because she knows that he and his team are a group of powerful benders.

Makes sense. Anyone else agree?

surprised

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to become a level 10
more than anything...

█████████████████████

Distinct Dabbler

I was actually thinking about that the other day surprised

Magical Shoujo

Lonely Gaian

I think its possible.
I thought about it, only because I believe Mako belongs with Korra..
Lol.~

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
I totally do not trust her. She was too quick to enter Mako's pants the story and became close to Mako's crotch way too fast. She's up to something, I know it. >:U

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Oh, for goodness sake.
People like you are starting to piss me off.
Why is it that just because Asami like Mako, and likes to treat people because she has an extra bit of cash lying around, does it makes her evil, or a chick with an agenda??
The next thing you're going to tell me is that Tenzin's kids are secretly plotting the demise of Republic City.
Leave her alone.

Romantic Lunatic

I want her to be up to something, but not something so evil really.

Maybe just something as simple as getting backstage access to the Pro-bending stuff.
I want her to be the manipulative type girl. That way we can see some character development that way too.

Now hating on her just because she stepped in on Makkorra feels is silly. I don't hate Mako because he stepped in on my Borra feels.

And it causes CONFLICT. biggrin

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I am also suspicious of Asami, but I'm not fully committed to the idea of her being a bad guy
for one thing, she's voiced by the same actress that did Princess Yue, and we all know how SHE turned out
while that's not really evidence of anything, it could be a hint that Asami will turn into a tragic love interest
And while I do like the idea of Korra and Mako together, I kinda also want the show creaters to throw us a curve ball in some way plotwise
Actually, I kind of want Asami and Korra to become friends
partly becuase I don't want the rival situation to bring out the worst in Korra, (as romantic rivals tend to do)
I think it would be a lot more interesting, and a lot more character building, for Korra to try and get past her jealousy and make friends with Asami

Hygienic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Talon StarDrifter
I totally do not trust her. She was too quick to enter Mako's pants the story and became close to Mako's crotch way too fast. She's up to something, I know it. >:U

You just Mako for yourself. Amiright? Amiright? emotion_awesome
Nah, I'm just teasin'.
But yes, I agree; she seems almost like she's part of the anti-bending thing with Amon (which could be entirely possible; ya know, her just infiltrating the same team as the Avatar and all.). I'm not saying she is oging to be bad, I'm just saying she seems like a character that might turn out to be bad.
My instincts could be COMPLETELY WRONG (Which they tend to be lately), but I think she's gonna be evil.

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Im sure she is with Amon, he even told Korra how he had more plans for her so this girl is defiantly one of them. Come'on he happens to be in the slum part of town and happened to not see Mako and hit him.... stare

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
RulangoRedeamer

Actually, I like Bolin more than I like Mako. :3

And I'm sure not everyone is suspicious of her just because she's pretty, has too much cash, and apparently has a crush on Mako. There's just got to be more to her than is being let on. Even if she wasn't all up in Mako's bidness, she would still seem like a suspicious character to me.

In any case, I can totes see her being part of the Equalist movement.

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
Author-Demon
Im sure she is with Amon, he even told Korra how he had more plans for her so this girl is defiantly one of them. Come'on he happens to be in the slum part of town and happened to not see Mako and hit him.... stare

>defiantly: rebelliously: in a rebellious manner; "he rejected her words rebelliously".
>definitely: Without doubt (used for emphasis): "I will definitely be at the airport to meet you".

The more you know.

Hygienic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Talon StarDrifter
RulangoRedeamer

Actually, I like Bolin more than I like Mako. :3

And I'm sure not everyone is suspicious of her just because she's pretty, has too much cash, and apparently has a crush on Mako. There's just got to be more to her than is being let on. Even if she wasn't all up in Mako's bidness, she would still seem like a suspicious character to me.

In any case, I can totes see her being part of the Equalist movement.

Me too. I've always loved the goofy characters. xD

I couldn't agree more. Honestly, I see one of two things happening with her.
1. They're pulling another Yue(spelling?); A main character likes a gorgeous girl, gorgeous girl gets killed.
2. She's got some big secret and it turns out to be bad for the team(Whether it's that she's apart of the movement or not).

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Talon StarDrifter
Author-Demon

>defiantly: rebelliously: in a rebellious manner; "he rejected her words rebelliously".
>definitely: Without doubt (used for emphasis): "I will definitely be at the airport to meet you".

The more you know.

Lol thank you so much for correcting me XD it is still early for me so I was not focusing on my typing smile

Friendly Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
I agree. I think she's hiding something and she could be in league with the main villain. She warmed up to Mako way too quick and I feel like she's trying to gain his trust so she can blindside him later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff