Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you agree?

Yes 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
No 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Fire Nation because the first season was about air, second season was about water, and third season was about earth. I'm not saying they were about learning the elements for each one expect air, spirit, and metal bending because Korra was learning those in season 1, 2, and 3. I'm talking about where the season took place if you know what I mean. It would be interesting if we knew more about Iroh (United Forces general).

Dapper Capitalist

I was hoping it was going to be about the fire nation too! > sad

I wanted to see Zuko's family! After so many generations of hatred and back stabbing seeing a firenation royal family not trying to kill each other would have been so satisfying!

Oh well, we got to see a bit of his daughter finally at least.
CreativeButLazy
I was hoping it was going to be about the fire nation too! > sad

I wanted to see Zuko's family! After so many generations of hatred and back stabbing seeing a firenation royal family not trying to kill each other would have been so satisfying!

Oh well, we got to see a bit of his daughter finally at least.

Thanks goodness! I'm not alone. sweatdrop
oh, they still should, i heard rumors that we'll hear what happened to zuko /etc

Aged Rabbit

11,250 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
huh. I was thinking of each season as the main villain of the story, which would be non (water!), water, and air. But you mention that it's "about" Air (Korra learning to air bend from Tenzin), Water, (Korra learns to calm spirits through water bending), and Earth (Korra learns to bend metal a little at the end, I guess?) I guess it's not too late to throw some fire in there.

But I like that Legend of Korra has all these not-firebender bad guys, because in Last Airbender, even though they tried to keep it from happening, the Fire Nation kind of got the Slytherin treatment, at least from a lot of fans, in that everyone assumed they were the bad guys, even when they weren't.

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Sneaky Thief
It would be interesting if we knew more about Iroh (United Forces general).

Yes! Yes yes yes! Please. I loved episode 11, but I wanted more Iroh II. I wanted to see him be a complete badass for a few minutes at least. Anyway... love me some Fire Nation folk.
I thought the creators actually stated it would have focused more on the Fire Nation--which is really disappointing.
I feel like they weren't focused on enough in the entire series.

Greedy Capitalist

Book 1: Air - Took place mostly on Air Temple island.

Book 2: Spirits - Took place mostly at the South Pole.

Book 3: Change - Took place mostly in the Earth Kingdom.

Book 4: Balance - Also took place mostly in the Earth Kingdom.

No Fire Nation...

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I think the reason we dont see alot of the fire nation in this series is because Aangs group faced the fire nation the whole time so we got back and forth information about the Fire Nation and the various places they attacked. The main enemy this time around is from the Earth Kingdom and is trying to unite all the Earth Nations. They are not trying to invade the entire world like the Fire Nation did previously. There are some chapters in the comics that fill in the gap between Aangs story and the start of LoK so you might want to check them out to see what happened to people. Zuko is still alive just retired as the FireLord and trying to help restore balance in the world his own way while his daughter is now in charge of the fire nation. She didn't want her people involved with the Earth Kingdoms problems though since they are still recovering from the past war as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff